Why aren't you here?

9.00 AM - I slept a few hours, my eyes close anyway. I hear El's screams downstairs, I immediately run to see what's going on. I see her face on her legs, I think she is crying, I can imagine why...

My son Will went to school early, I didn't even have time to say "bye."

I sit next to El and I try to console her. She misses her dad...she considered him her real father. He gave her a home, some food and affection that she had never received before.

Eleven raises her head and looks at me with tears in the eyes. She hadn't cried so much before. I see that she has something in her hand, I understand immediately. It's the letter that Jim never read to Mike and El. She never threw it away, it was always kept in its bedside table.

"Joyce..."- she tells me
"Yes honey?"
"I miss him, I miss my dad"
"Me too sweetheart, me too"

I hug her tightly and I try to comfort by promising to take her to Hawkins to see her friends.

Her powers disappeared for a long time, it was something that differentiated her from the others guys, it could be negative but also positive. She always repeated that the first thing she would do when her powers returned would be to search in her memories Hopper.

Like me she couldn't believe he was dead, so she will try.

-I APOLOGIZE FOR THE POSSIBLE MISTAKES, I'M NOT ENGLISH BUT I TRY TO DO MY BEST-