The Lazy Dog

The lazy dog was so lazy his ass imploded into a giant Pop-Tart full of man eating bananas, that elephants stuffed in a bag that elephants stuffed in pool that elephant stuffed nachos without cheese, ate it without ketchup or gravy and started crying like a wild lion in Africa, but actually Chinese, and started saying Food without the F that made orange flavoured pineapples really really tasty and dunked in crap. 

Then the moose jumped into a pile of / a stack of overly furry cats that tried to molest a bunny eight months pregnant eating a dog, while peeing on a large mouse that was currently dancing Gangnam Style singing "Sexy Lady!"  While doing the funky chicken naked while dancing on a stupid old and lazy dog who was exploding into a tree, which grew a pretty little gecko which had a beard that was long and fabulous, and looked like a horse's hair and a crocodile's foot.  Which was really a Pikachu and had several strange bolts of magical fire power!

Burned down house ate my grandma, it burped loudly and then ate a baby dinosaur who spazzed out and jumped into a bright pink big bubble of slimy goo of cheese.  Then the, The lazy dog ate it all and produced the lazy dog to fart in a tiger's face then a lions ear turned into a glue-stick with a green slime and hard boiled egg that burst into a big fart splash of gross and sticky mud pie with loads of chicken poop.  

Then, the razzledazzle started razzledazzling to shiny piece of flypaper and glitter.  Glitter flew in and covered all my dogs face, and then he sneezed a horse that started singing and tap dancing in Gangnam style, to a red pile of jiggling strawberry jello. 

He started crying when he realized his mom lived with his classmate's ancestors which belong to the zombie to a shoe who are armadillos with peanut butter and fruit punch. 

Crocodiles don't like alligators who tap dance without tap-dancing.  Quite extraordinary don't mess around with tap-dancing spastic alligators!  The man with a rabbit for a hat and a pair of marbles for eyes which often fell down my pants and made me ROTF!

Then the crazy dancing monkey grabbed a banana and smeared it all over his ballroom dress.  And he felt like a pretty princess stabbed me in my favorite watermelon with pickles, bananas and a fork.

Harry Potter said "That's my fork! Yabba dabba doo!" and waved his Clique Clack Clan and laughed like big bad bafoon, a lazy dog, a crazed hyena and Dumbledore.

Then it was almost too funny for (Dana Crawford's Story) it to end...

***

but it wasn't ready to go away from the tigers and foxes who just died earlier ago then they came back wide awake so they attack villages to hunt popcorns

***

Props to the rebels that kept the story going even after I closed it:

@LoveSmileSwift11  @desheerts  @awesome_eliza   @YeeShyanNg  Iris_Jade

****************************************************************************************************

Co-Authors of The Lazy Dog.

@Megabucks @Han_Man @LoveSmileSwift11 @DanaCrawford @scintillator @CaitieemSwiftah @TommyGirl @WisdomDelight @DreamingQueen @AdzBala @Awesome_Eliza @Iris_Jade @MissMonde @LJberry @AlaskaEverfall @7katelyn1 @DrewLordman @sailboat @lauren_avery @happychick @Blueskylover @xsleepygirlx @CollabXO @YeeShyanNg