The Rotten Log

The rotten log was very lonely so it ate homeless chickens and peanut butter toast while dancing like a drunk cat eating Mexican lasagna.  Then rabid squirrels decide to join in and killed One Direction.  Then the log exclaimed, "How could you?!"

     Suddenly, a rainbow shot out of a banana sang Gangnam Style and danced to it too.  It turned around and was frightened by a goose.  SO good looking was the log that tears escaped the unicorn's eyes.

     The rotten log was peeling apart.

     The rotten log and the unicorn swam in Nutella while chasing a porcelain peacock named Ray who licked a boot filled with peanut butter and vomited sparkly purple that looked like Abraham Lincoln wearing a dress with no underwear.

     He looked like an armadillo eating, eating a rotten old telephone with brown red spots shaped like pepperoni that was sad.

     So one day he went shopping and fell down an escalator with a bag full of cats and dogs that ran away, that smelled like, that has babies, that tastes like cooked baby cows and tried to bring them back into the light nu flying on a rainbow colored xylophone he found.

     So soon the stoned frog joined the competition between a milkshake and vanilla ice cream. 

     This is crap that makes me want to jump into the water eating a hamburger that was about as big as a witch's wart, but I digress, it's a mess!

     So rotten log you made our peacock very joyful and the mashed duck penis was so weird that leprechauns started dancing around Quip the rotten log so he could fly.

     To fly he needed to eat one hundred peanuts!

     The peanuts screamed "No! Not me!" as Snoopy become very horny and ran from the Log because he was a butt-hole!

Thank you to all the awesome co-authors!!

Dedication coming soon!!!

PaisleyAnne  

SaraImrie  

conversehearts88  

nutella_girl  

infinitywrite  

Han_Man  

sageivans  

DreamingQueen  

seasofme  

BlueAsters  

burymelove  

willatree2  

_WoeIsBree  

bealadantra95  

ididitallforyoudean  

FromTheHeartOfMe 

Sabrina_2992