The Dirty Clog

The dirty clog was so dirty and so smelly that he fainted.  No joke, this somehow changed his life forever, especially -- and fell. "Help!"

A cat saw the dirty clog and went there but did not find barney so it killed itself.  Somehow, it came to the haunted graveyard where it saw the Cat in the Hat jumping into the oobleck.  "Oooh, yech!"

"Do you need money?" He asked.

The Cat replied, "Yes I think, if it's pink."

The Cat saw a pink drink and drank it, then felt woozy.  As it walked towards a dark alley where it seemed safe, Cat felt as it was the land of honeyed milk.  Alley was home with dirty clogs the cat began all over again.

So the dirty clog fainted yet again because he smelled Cat's ass, and it was GROSS.  But it was also addicting.  "Goodbye, smelly ass cat." and walked away. 

Then Dirty Clog went insane and licked Stoned Frog's back and got large warts on his monkey Fred.  Fred then went bonkers and decided  to party rock for the night 'cause he needed to feel alive and eat lollipops. 

"I love lollies!" exclaimed Fred and he proved it by sucking on a lemon-flavored gobstopper.  "Tastes like lollies!" He shouted.  People got freaked out listening.  "I see... dead people 'cause I have a sixth sense."  Fred babbled loudly as he fell in toilet, a used toilet.  He suddenly started to scream like a Little Girl. 

His Mom burst onto the scene and danced like Gangnam Style on Mitt Romney's head!  This pleased Obama. 

"I voted for myself!" exclaimed Fred.

"Lillipops are awesomesauce!" said Obama happily.

Maybe one day the awesome sauce will turn into a bald man's finger and touch Romney's ass hole!  But nothing will succeed like success. 

The dirty clog.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Thank you to all the co-authors!

@AquaSirene  @GhostHawk  @PrincessInConverse  @Han_Man @ViktorijaPankratova  @WisdomDelight @velvetdarson @xoxoStardustxoxo @RENMA13 @Lee_Rudolph @kayb121 @luiree @SoccerGirl25  @Taylor62398  @shadowhunter134  @AliciaCCTX  @softkitty299  @xsleepygirlx  @Miracle357  @NiamhHoran