Nine

Seokjin secretly meets Yoongi. After their coven and Hoseok's pack decided to work together, they don't fight anymore. There's still a weird feeling every time he steps onto their ground, but no one ever attacks him.

"Do you know where he is?" The werewolf asks the vampire.

"I've sent Jimin to Jeongguk's old home and he told me that there's someone. I'll go and bring him back." Yoongi's promising and they talk about Seokjin's pregnancy.

Jeongguk hasn't noticed that Jimin's there, didn't feel him nor could he hear him.

Over the weeks, he and Jaesoo became pleasure buddies. No sex, but hand jobs or a blow job did wonders. For the human it was enough to cum when Jeongguk was sucking his blood, who always took his sweet time so he wouldn't have to help him out in an other way.

His plan of forgetting Taehyung fails miserable, is thinking about him every minute of the day, even dreams of the Omega. Namjoon didn't lie when he had told him that this bond is a strong one.

"Are you alright?" Jaesoo looks up while licking his cock.

"I told you to shut up when you suck my dick, I don't wanna hear your voice." Jeongguk groans annoyed, pushing him away and covers his wet crotch with his clothes. He always imagines Taehyung, that's why he doesn't wanna hear the human's voice.

"You're so grumpy, it's no fun with you anymore. You smell like shit, when did you shower the last time? I almost had to puke when I licked your filthy cock." Jaesoo is mad, wants the vampire's full attention, wants to be one of them and is sure that he deserves to be turned.

"Are you complaining? It wasn't me who pulled my pants down and went on their knees. I didn't asked you to do that! Watch your mouth peasant or else-" A knock interrupts him. "Wait here." He orders and walks to the door. "Who's there?"

"Yoongi." The voice of the older makes Jeongguk happy. He opens the door, letting him in.

"Hyung, I've missed you." He hugs the smaller tightly, making Yoongi gasp.

"Wow, who are you and what have you done to Jeongguk?" The older has to suppress a smile. He knows that his young friend has a soft side, unfortunately he doesn't show it very often.

"It's me Hyung, I am Jeongguk." He whines and pouts.

Yoongi squeezes his cheeks. "You're sooo cute when you're not a brat." His voice is higher than usual as he says it, as if he's cutely talking to a dog or a cat.

Jeongguk steps back, out of the other's arm range. "Why are you here and how did you find me?"

"Remember who found you back then, before Namjoon made you what you are now?" Yoongi sits down, ignores the human who's staring at him fearfully.

"Yes, it was you. You brought me to him."

"Correct, I had a feeling that you'd be here so I sent Jimin and he confirmed it. You have to come back, Taehyung is in a really bad state. Seokjin is afraid that he will take his own life soon." The older knows that he shouldn't tell him that, but also knows that there's no other way to convince him. He didn't lie though, Taehyung begged Seokjin to end his suffering and they all knew what it had meant.

Jeongguk is shocked, yes, he himself feels like shit too, but he'd never take his own life, at least not yet. "Let's go." He leaves the house without his backpack and Jaesoo, doesn't care about material things right now. The human isn't important, he can stay here and live his life.

Yoongi follows him closely, they are using their speed abilities to be faster.

Jaesoo's jaw drops when he's left alone. "What the fuck?" He looks around and doesn't know if he should cry or scream.

He finds the money and counts it. "Fuck, such a rich bastard." Holding over 500 million won in his hands, the whole backpack is full of money, how hasn't he noticed it before?

The boy smirks, doesn't need Jeongguk anymore, can easily find another vampire now.

*****

Taehyung is unsteadily walking through the forest, he had waited until Seokjin was gone.

His scent blockers are in his pocket, he used a large amount of it. If he's going to die, he's going to do it alone in the midst of mother nature. Taehyung tries to remember the place where he went to with Jeongguk, it's pretty there.

The Omega isn't sure if he's just imagine it, but thinks that he has found the clearing. "Wow, it's even prettier than I remember." His smile is wide, forgotten is all the pain he had felt seconds ago.

Taehyung shifts to his wolf-form, not caring about tearing his clothes. Doesn't need them anymore, anyway.

He lies down on the ground, watching the sunset. 'So beautiful.'

His eyes are closing slowly as soon as the sun is completely set and the moon shines down on him. Taehyung gives up on everything, his life, his pack, Jeongguk. The pain is too much for him and his body is already weak.

*****

Jeongguk arrives his coven. Jimin is the first to greet him by hitting his forearm. "You stupid fucker! Do you know how concerned I was?" He hits harder until Jeongguk stops him. "I've missed you too Chim."

They hug for a while, but Yoongi knows that now isn't the time for them to get sentimental. "Gguk you have to go."

They break the hug and Jeongguk smiles. "Yes. Wish me luck that he's going to take me back."

"Good luck bun. I'm sure you both have to do more than only hug to satisfy your needs." Yoongi has talked about it with Seokjin, so he knows that they will definitely have sex tonight. He gives Jeongguk a pack of condoms and winks.

"A whole pack?" The younger gulps.

"Yeah, you'll need it." Jimin chuckles at Jeongguk's grimace. "Have fun." He runs away after saying that, knows the Alpha too well.

Jeongguk finally leaves, after taking a short shower, remembering what Jaesoo had said about his smell.

He sees Seokjin worryingly walking around, mumbling things to himself.

"What's wrong?" The vampire startles him with his voice.

"Taehyung, he-"

Jeongguk closes the distance between them, grabs Seokjin's shoulders and holds them tightly. "He's what? I can't feel him, where is he?"

The Beta looks up. "Gone and I don't know where to, because I can't smell his scent."

"No, that can't be! Tell me his favorite places, he has to be somewhere, where he feels safe." Jeongguk thinks for a moment, they've never talked much about such things, so he hopes that Seokjin can help him.

"He never tells us when he goes to the woods, since we wouldn't allow it. I'm so sorry." The werewolf has to sit down, his stomach cramps with all the stress.

"Don't worry, I'll find him. Even if he uses blockers, he's still my mate and I always feel his presence when he's close." Jeongguk pats the other's back. "I'll bring him back, alive."

Seokjin nods, prays that the vampire is right.