Thirty (slightly M)

Taehyung eats a bit of the meal marked as 'Monday'. He feels weird, as if someone is watching him. Shrugs, because it could be because Seokjin made him paranoid. Rogues aren't stupid enough to enter their pack's property, He's still inside the boundary, keeping him safe.

The wolf puts the rest of the Monday meal back into his bag and looks around. Even if there isn't anyone, he hides between the trees to shift. It isn't easy to put the clothes in the backpack with your paws and snout, but he manages.

Seokjin had given him his hoodie to smell a little like a Beta, in hopes that it could help.

His journey is going to be a long one, knows that very well, is determined to find Ji, no matter what.

Monday is over faster than expected, Taehyung sleeps peacefully in the crown of a tree, thats was easy to climb.

Jeongguk was staying cautious all the time, there was a vampire rogue, who, as soon as he saw or smelled him, ran away. Jeongguk of course knows that they don't travel alone, is aware that more could be around.

Tuesday also is a rather boring day for both and they're already far away from their homes. Taehyung is very fast, Jeongguk notices, though, he didn't expect him to be slow, knows about the mission, but doesn't like it one bit. What if Ji, the witch, tells Taehyung that he's not supposed to go back to him? It would destroy the vampire on more than one level.

Wednesday is weird, Taehyung thinks that the air feels thicker than usual, although it isn't. What's wrong with him? His stomach is hurting a little, he feels uneasy and vulnerable.

Jeongguk can feel and especially smell it too, it's sweet and so so alluring. The realization comes fast, without noticing it first, he gets hard. His body reacts to Taehyung's scent and his instinct knows that he needs to help him out and protect him more than ever.

Taehyung is in human form, sits down because he can't take another step. Slick is running down between his legs and it's not a nice feeling. "Shit, it's way too early." He groans as a heat wave hits him. A whimper escapes his mouth when a too familiar scent reaches his nostrils.

The Omega's eyes change their color to purple. "Jeongguk."

"Hi Tae." The vampire walks slowly closer, he expects two reactions from the other, it's either he screams at him, because he had followed him or he's begging for help to make the pain go away.

It's kind of both at the end. "You asshole, what are you doing here?" Another whimper sounds. "Well, at least you can help me out now."

Jeongguk gulps, knows very well that it's wrong to take advantage of the situation, but Taehyung is in pain and they both are so fucking hard.

With a deep breath, he closes their gap to stand in front of Taehyung. "I will help you, but-" nibbles on his bottom lip "-I won't fuck you or let you fuck me." He'd hate him afterwards if he'd do something like that in this situation.

Taehyung looks up, his beautiful purple eyes intimidating and scary at some point. "I don't care how you do it, just fucking do something."

Jeongguk isn't mad at his behavior, it's not really Taehyung speaking right now, it's his lust and the way too horny wolf in him.

"You can use my thigh to make yourself feel good. I remember how much you loved touching them." Jeongguk has to hold back the smirk that's wanting to replace the neutral expression, doesn't want to make the other angry.

"What? When did I even- Oh..." The Omega remembers now too. Back then, when they still were mated, there was a situation where he was distracted by something while massaging Jeongguk's thighs, but can you blame him? Have you seen them? They are out of this world and you are gonna miss out on something that is so damn indescribable.

(just a tiny reminder of how Jk's thighs look like)

They're right in front of Taehyung's line of sight when he looks straight forward

They're right in front of Taehyung's line of sight when he looks straight forward. A nervous chuckle comes out of his mouth and he licks his lip right after. "Okay, I'm only doing it, since it's going to feel million times better than pleasing myself with my hand." He doesn't want to seem too excited, even though he definitely is.

The Omega tries to get up, unfortunately his legs feel like jelly. Jeongguk helps him, pulls him into his arms to steady his body. "I won't do anything except tensing my leg, okay?"

Taehyung nods, has never been more grateful for wearing sweatpants than he is now, thin ones at that.

He places the thigh between his own, pressing his crotch against Jeongguk's muscle. A low groan comes out at the friction, but he doesn't care anymore. The werewolf's mind is already clouded, Jeongguk's scent filling his respiratory tract and the pressure against his cock feels too good.

They're in a tight hug, when Taehyung grinds down hard and unrestrained. Jeongguk has difficulties holding back any movement, be it a hip thrust or a kiss on the other's lips.

Taehyung is very much into it, so that he doesn't notice the slip of the vampire's name, making Jeongguk beyond happy that it wasn't Minho's. Maybe there's still hope for them getting back together.

"Fuck Jeongguk, you're so hot and perfect." Taehyung moans loudly, also wants to kiss the other so badly and he almost does it when his second gender comes through, but Jeongguk moves his head in time to rest his chin on Taehyung's shoulder. He knows, knows that it's the Omega in him who wanted to do it, not Taehyung.

"Close, I'm so close."

Jeongguk puts more pressure on his crotch, causing Taehyung to growl as he comes in his underwear. He's not the only one, Jeongguk can't help, but cum too. It's not like he didn't get some good friction from Taehyung's thigh as well.

The vampire waits until he has ridden out his orgasm, lets him calm down afterwards and whispers praises into the other's ear. "You did so well pup, such a good wolf."

Taehyung falls limp in his arms, completely trusts him with his body and mind.

It's not their last round, it's the first of many and little do they know that a witch was close, protecting them from the rogues who could smell the Omega's heat from miles away. The suppressants Taehyung's using aren't for heats, only for the normal scent he gives off.

Ji was there all the time, of course she didn't watch them while being intimate. The woman was always with Taehyung and couldn't be happier with what is happening right now.

As soon as the heat will be gone, she'll show herself. For now, she has to get rid of the annoying rogues.