two - KC

Kio Cyr

>>> BRO'S BRO <<<

Ur brothers best friend, it's a cliche right? But would I do it with my brothers best friend if I had the chance? How is that even a question? Haven't we all thought about that at least once? Yeh, my brothers best friend is hot. His names Kio, Kio Cyr. He's just perfect. Anyway, today Mason (my brother) has some of his friends over. The boys that are here are Kio, Troy, Zach and Justin.

My brother is getting food with Troy, Zach and Justin. Kio didn't go with them. Don't get me wrong, I mean ain't no complaints. But the overprotective brother Mason is would never leave one of his friends alone with me. Well whatever he probably just forgot I was here too.

I'm just sitting in my room watching Netflix when I hear footsteps outside my room. A few seconds later I hear a knock. "Come in." I say. Kio walks in and does that damn 'up and down' look again. "Oh hi Kio." I say acting surprised. "Hi, uh can we talk?" He asks me. "Of course." I say while tapping a spot on my bed for him to sit. "So I'm just gonna straight up tell u this. I have feelings for u." He says. My eyes go wide I don't know what to do.

I think about it for a second then just do what first comes to mind. I go sit on his lap and just kiss him. The kiss gets more and more intense. Then his hands go under my hoodie. Okay just so you know, I'm not wearing a bra. I push him at the bed. He pulls away to take off my hoodie. Then we go back to kissing. Then I slowly move to his neck, I take his shirt off. I go down to his chest and further down to his abs making sure to leave hickeys and little wet kisses everywhere.

Then I reach his jeans, I look up at him while pulling his jeans and boxers down. Then I take his rather large friend in my hands, but change that to my mouth in no time. Kio is just laying there holding my hair back and really enjoying it. Then I take my shorts and thong off. And jump on top of him again kissing his neck. I pull away. "Kio fuck me please." I whine. "U sure?" He says. "Yes!" I say.

Then he carefully enters me. Imma be honest with u his size was something new, but the slight pain turned into pleasure within 6 thrusts. He just starts very slow and gentle. "Is this good babygirl?" He asks. "Yes it's great." I say in between moans. "Tell me when u want me to go faster." He whispers in my ear. "U can go faster." I quickly reply. He increases his speed and his thrusts also get harder and stronger. I throw my head back and my hands grip Kio's back. He hits my g-spot multiple times in a row. My nails dig in his back and I scream in pleasure. He goes as fast as he can. Then he pulls out and he came. I feel the warm liquid all over me.

He leans closer to me and whispers in my ear "sit on my face babygirl." He lays down on his back, I crawl his way and hang above his face. He starts licking and sucking my clit. Then he makes slow 8 figures with his tongue, which get faster every time. The longer he's eating me the rougher he gets. He's sucking on my pussy and it feels so damn good. I'm a moaning mess at this point. I feel a knot in my stomach and I feel I'm gonna cum. "I'm gonna cum." I moan. And with that I cum all over Kio's face. He licks everything up.

He stands up putting his clothes on again, I just lay there watching him. "This is our little secret okay babygirl?" He says while leaning closer to me. "Our secret." I repeat. He gives me a soft kiss on my lips and leaves. Right after he leaves I take a quick shower. I get dressed and then I hear Justin's car pull up in the driveway. A few seconds later I hear Mason yell. "Y/n, dinners here." I walk downstairs. "Oh, Kio.. were you here the whole time?" I ask acting as if I didn't know. (an Oscar for me) "Yes." He says with a smirk on his face.

__________

Yes that was the second chapter of this book. I hope y'all horny bitches like it. Don't judge my writing pls this is my first smut book ever :)
Shall I do Payton Moormeier next?

K, c ya later sluts ✌️😗✌️

- 801 words -