three - PM

Payton Moormeier

[ this one is a request lol ]

>>> STEP BROTHER <<<

I've had a stepbrother for over 3 years now. His name is Payton. I've also liked him very much for over 3 years now. No, actually longer. I've known him for 4 years and ever since I saw him the first time I've liked him. There was something about that boy. It doesn't feel right, liking your stepbrother. But I mean, I can't do anything about that right? It's just my feelings. Sometimes when he looks at me I think he likes me back. If only it was such a party huh?

I'm laying on one of the sun beds at the pool, Payton is swimming. Suddenly he gets out of the water and starts running to me. He lays on top of me with his cold, wet body, I scream because of the cold. He laughs and pushes himself up with his arms, he's now hanging above me. We lock eyes for like 7 seconds, then he brings his head down slowly. Our faces are just inches apart, then I just go for it.

I smash my lips onto his, at first it feels wrong and weird but the longer we kiss the more I melt into it. We kiss for like a or two minute on the sun bed. Then he picks me up and carries me inside, up the stairs into my room, not breaking the kiss. Once we got in my room he lays me down on the bed. We're now full on making out. I lay on top of him and feel his hard friend on my leg. "Need some help with that?" I say breaking the kiss. His face starts to turn pinkish. So I go down to take his swim shorts off and take him in my hand. "Sure we wanna do this?" I say. "Damn just do it already angel." Payton kinda yells. "Uh oh someone's getting impatient." I say in an annoying tone. "God damnit y/n." He yells again. "Chill." I say.

I take him in my mouth and go up and down. I look up at Payton who's just there smiling at me. It seems to not affect him that much so I go faster and faster. I look up again and his eyes roll back. I decide to do something lol. I start to deep throat him. Payton holds my hair back. I look up again and see he's almost there. Then a moan comes from his mouth and he cums all over me. I wipe it from my face with my arm.

"Come here angel." Payton says as he lays on the bed. I jump on top of him and kiss him again. He takes of my bra. He goes down to kissing my neck leaving hickeys all over. Then he moves further down to my boobs leaving some there too. As he goes further down to my belly he leaves a track of little hickeys. As he goes down to my pussy he also takes off my thong. He feather kisses my inner thighs, which makes me wet as idk what. "Omg bby I need you!" I scream.

Then he starts making his way to my pussy. He starts to make little 8 figures on my clit, then he starts licking and sucking my clit more intense. He also sticks two fingers in. In no time he's full on eating me out and I'm a moaning mess at this point. Then he just stops. And goes back to kissing me. I break the kiss. "I want you in me." I moan. "Whatever you want angel."

Payton slipped on the condom he just grabbed from the nightstand. (don't do parenting 👍😗👍) I laid down on the bed with Payton on top of me he kissed me one more time before he pushed himself inside of me. I moaned i just couldn't hold it in. He kisses me, he goes harder and faster with every thrust.

Then we hear the front door slam, and seconds later we hear my mom say "I'm home." Payton looks at me shocked, then his face turns into a smirk. He covers my mouth with his hand and starts fucking me harder. I scream into his hand. "Is everything going okay up there?" I hear my mom yell from downstairs. Then I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. Payton picks me up keeping it in me and goes to stand against the door. Then my mom tries to open the door. "No no *soft moan* I'm naked, I just *soft moan* showered." I say. "Uhm okay." My mom says. "Where's Payton?" She asks then. "I think he's at a *soft moan* friends house." I say. "Okay." She says. I hear footsteps going down the stairs. Then I hear Payton groan. He came. Seconds after I came too.

He pulls out and lays down on the bed under the covers gesturing for me to come lay down too. I lay next to him and kiss him. "Close one." I say. "Yea, this is gonna stay between us angel." He says. "I won't tell anyone." I reply. He throws the covers over us and I feel his arms around my waist. Like that we just cuddle for some time.

- 917 words -

_____

Ofc requests are welcome I just have some more I need to finish which are 5 now I think. Anyway yea that was another one of my smuts. Vote pls :))

Later thots ✌️😗✌️

- 907 words -