four - JH

Jaden Hossler

>>> TEASED <<<

Today is the day I will meet my boyfriends parents. I'm having dinner with them in some fancy ass restaurant. We've been dating for like 4 months now but he was on tour and I was with him the whole time. And before that I was too busy to meet them. So I hadn't had time to meet them. I did hear about them a lot and of course I saw his mom Amy on social media. And of course I saw both of them on FaceTime. They're really nice people

I have 4 more hours until I have to be at Jaden's house which is a 1 hour drive tho. So I'm starting to get ready. I wear Jadens favorite dress, a black, tight dress. Kinda showing and mid thigh. It turns him on and I know that damn well lol. For shoes I wear black heels. I take my Chanel handbag Jaden gave me for my birthday. Then I do my makeup and hair. When I'm done I check the time and see it's time to go. I grab my black denim jacket, phone, wallet and keys and leave the house. Then I hop in my car and drive to Jadens house.

Timeskip cuz whatever

I ring the doorbell and Jaden opens it. He looks me up and down and then his eyes widen. "You can't do this to me."
He whines. I walk inside and greet him with a kiss. Then we both enter the living room where his parents are waiting. "Well, mom, dad, this is my girlfriend." Jaden says proudly as he squeezes my hand. I walk up to them and give both of them a hug and introduce myself. "Nice to meet you y/n." His mom says. "Yea, we heard so much about you." His dad says. "Nice to meet you too." I reply smiling. Then we hop in the car and leave for dinner. (jeeeezz that's a long ass intro 😤)

Time skip cuz I'm lazy asf

When we get back in the house Jaden pulls me with him upstairs, into his room. Once we got there Jaden pins me to the wall. "Don't do that ever again." He says. "What?" I ask acting confused. "This." He points at my dress. "You know it turns me on." He says, I smirk at him. "Maybe that's exactly why I did it." I say.

Then I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him passionately. "Jump." Jaden then whispers in my ear. I did as he said, his hands are on my ass. He walks us over to the bed and lays me down there. He pulls my dress up a bit and slips his hand in my thong. I let out a soft moan against his lips as he starts to make little 8's on my clit. Jaden kisses down my neck, immediately going to my sweet spot. He sucks and softly bites on my neck making me moan again. (he really do be a vampire doe, nahh jk I'm scared of vampires lol.) I feel him smirk against my neck. He goes further down leaving a track of little wet kisses. He leaves some hickeys on and around my boobs. (BiG bOObs! sorry I had to- ) his finger replaces his tongue. And he starts eating me out causing me to moan loudly. He covers my mouth with his hand. Then he gets rougher and rougher until I reach my climax and release all over his face. He licks everything clean and smirks at me.

I crawl his way and unzip his jeans and pull them down to his knees, same as his boxers. His now hard member slaps up against his abs. I look up at him through my lashes as I take him in my mouth. I go as deep as I can and use my hand for the rest of his dick (STOP! no u can't type that! Hahah u can't stop me from nothing voice in my head.) I hear him groaning, having trouble holding back his moans. He looks down at me and grabs my hair into a ponytail and bobs my head up and down on his dick. Until he also came with a loud moan. He released in my mouth and I swallowed. "That's my good girl." (ewl ewl ewl imma cry) Jaden says in a teasing voice while grabbing my chin gently, making me look at him.

Then he pushes me onto the bed and takes off my dress and throws it behind him on the ground. He slips on the condom he grabbed from the nightstand. (Yes never forget those words, don't do parenting in ur teenage years lol.) And rubs his dick against my entrance making me moan softly. Then without any warning, he pushes his full length inside me. He starts fucking me roughly. With one of his hands he massages one of my boobs and with the other he grabs my hip getting a better grip of me to thrust harder. Every time his dick slams into me he hits my g-spot. My eyes roll back and my nails dig into Jadens back as he keeps going. He goes harder and faster with every thrust. I hope his parents haven't heard us from downstairs tho. Which could easily happen because of the loud moans. Then his thrusts become sloppier. My legs start to shake and I come. Right after Jaden comes too. We crash down next to each other on the bed.

"That was amazing." Jaden says. He pulls my body closer to his and pulls the covers over us. I cuddle up to him (lol they're cuddling nakey nakey.) and like that we both fall asleep.

__________

I'm kinda back. So, hi. Welcome back me. Also, I'm starting to hate my writing lol.

K see ya later thot pocket ✌️😌✌️

- 986 words -