five - NB

Noah Beck
[request]

*** please read the author note at the end of this chapter. thanks. ***

>>> COMFORT YOU <<<

M: I'm breaking up with you Y/n.
Mason speaks in a nonchalant tone from the other side of the phone. (Mason is such a pussy to break up over the phone tho, don't stan Mason.) Tears began to build in my eyes as his always so comforting voice was now breaking my heart. The salty tears are streaming down my face like little waterfalls.
Y/n: I hate you.
I say, my voice breaks. I hang up the phone and break down in tears. Only thing I can think of right now is FaceTiming my best friend, Noah.

I FaceTime him, he picks up right away.
N: hey bestie.
Noah says. Then he looks at me and a worried look forms on his face.
N: what's wrong baby?
He asks.
Y/n: Mason just broke up with me over the phone.
I cry. Noah can't take it when I cry.
N: that asshole.
He sighs.
N: I'm coming over right now.
He says.
Y/n: okay see you soon.
I say as I crack a smile.
N: love you.
He says. I blow him a kiss. Then Noah hops in his car and ends the call. He lives not too far away so he could be here in like 10.

It's not even 9 minutes later when Noah's car pulls up in my driveway. I walk to the door to unlock it. I open the door and he stands there with his McFlurry's in his hand, I smile. Noah opens his arms and picks me up and hugs me. I wrap my legs around his waist and cry on his shoulder.
N: I'm so sorry.
He says as he kisses my head.
N: let's just watch Outer Banks okay?
(I ship JJ and Kiara so hard tho🥺)
Noah says as he walks inside still carrying me and closes the door behind us.
Y/n: yea.
I reply. Noah goes to set me down but then throws me over his shoulder and runs up the stairs. I scream laugh which made Noah laugh too. We arrive in my room and he throws me on the bed.
Y/n: how you managed to do that with one arm?
I giggle. He kicks off his shoes and takes off his hoodie leaving him in his shirt and sits in my bed.
N: come here baby.
He says with open arms. I crawl his way and lay down next to him. Noah wraps one arm around me and puts the covers over us. He grabs my laptop and our McFlurry's from the nightstand. He starts a new episode and now wraps both his arms around me and I lay my head on Noah's chest and put one of my legs over his legs. Like that we watch Outer Banks.

*time skip*

We watched a couple episodes and I felt so comfortable and safe in Noah's arms.
N: I gotta go, it's getting late.
He says as he checks his watch and stands up.
Y/n: thank you for coming over.
I say as I sit up to face him, he smiles.
N: of course, anything for you.
He says as he kisses my head. He stands up and stands next to my bed to put on his hoodie again.
N: well goodnight. See u tomorrow.
He says. I look at him for a couple seconds, hes so beautiful. His slightly curly brown hair, those brown eyes, his smile, and his perfect personality. Without any hesitation I grab his head, pull him down and kiss him. He pulls away in shock. But then he looks in my eyes. A slight smirk appears on his face and he bites his bottom lip.
N: I guess I can just stay a little longer.
He says as he takes his hoodie and shirt off. He smirks. He grabs my chin and kissing me again, but now more passionately.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down on the bed so that he's on top of me. He flips us over so that I'm on his lap. He grabs my ass, I let out a soft moan. He takes that as an opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. He pulls away after like a minute and kisses down to my neck. His slightly cold hands slip under my hoodie, his large hands can almost wrap around my waist. I feel his warm breathing on my neck every time he pulls away to place another kiss. The hot and cold combined sends shivers down my spine. Noah's lips disconnect from my skin to take my hoodie off. He slowly takes it off and throws it to the ground leaving my chest almost fully exposed. I'm only left in my white lace bra. His eyes travel to my chest as his lips form into a smirk.

He flips us over again so that he's kinda laying on top. Noah goes back to kissing my collarbone. He kisses down to my boobs. His hands go to the clip of my bra. I take his head in my hands and kiss his lips while he's undoing the clip. Once he undid the clip he pulls my bra off and also throws it to the ground where my hoodie is. He looks at my now bare chest and bites his bottom lip which turns me on. He leans down again and starts kissing and leaving hickies on my boobs. He places another hickey and sucks on my boobs sweetspot causing me to moan. I feel him smirk against my skin. He kisses down my stomach to the hem of my shorts. Noah grabs my shorts wanting to pull them off but I stop him. He wants to say something but I cut him off by putting my finger on his lips.

I push him off of me so that he's laying on his back on the bed. I sit on his lap and I feel his hard on my ass. I move my hips and rub my ass on his dick and feel him getting harder.
N: stop teasing.
Noah moans. I slowly go down and unbutton his jeans. I slowly pull both his jeans and boxers down, his dick slaps up against his stomach. I gasp at his size. I take him in my hand and start pumping my hand up and down on him. Soft raspy moans leaving his mouth. I lick his tip and another moan escapes. Then without any warning I take his full length in my mouth. Noah's groans fill the room. He grabs my hair in a ponytail and uses it to bop my head up and down on his dick at a quick pace. (I'm still gon use bop. Cause ion know if there's a word that sounds less stupid.) His dick hits the back of my throat every time. His eyes roll back and he throws his head back. He puts one of his hands on the back of my head. His moans turn me on so bad, so with my free hand I start fingering myself. Then I feel his dick twitch in my mouth. Only seconds later I feel the warm liquid going down my throat.

Noah looks at me fingering myself.
N: let me handle that babygirl.
He says with a smirk. He makes the come here motion with his hand. I sit on his thighs. He takes my shorts off and looks at me as he bites his lip. He takes my white lace thong off too.
N: jeez you are so hot.
Noah says. He grabs my thighs and pulls me up to his head. He pulls me down on his face and starts to kiss my inner thighs and gets closer and closer to where I need his mouth the most. Finally he gets to my clit. He kitty kisses my clit a few times before using his tongue. His tongue circles around my clit and he's making eight figures on it. Then one of his fingers enters me, I moan at the sudden feeling. I can feel him smirk against me. He's pumping his finger in and out of me on a fast pace as he's also licking my clit on a quicker pace. Then he sticks another finger in. I grab the covers. He starts eating me out and his fingers hit my g-spot every time. My legs start to tremble as Noah sucks on my clit. The knot in my stomach builds up until I'm on my high. And then I release all over his fingers.

"Now come here." Noah says as he stands up, grabs me at my waist and pulls me to the edge of the bed. He takes the condom from my nightstand and puts it on. (don't be silly, wrap your willy!😌👍) He lines his dick up with my entrance, and without any warning shoves his full length into me, I gasp. (ah stahp I'm finna drop my croissant :| ) my eyes roll back and I bite my bottom lip while Noah is slamming his thick cock in and out of me. Our moans and groans fill the room. I look up at Noah who's hanging above me, he's so hot. A drip of sweat rolls down the side of his face. He throws one of my legs over his shoulder to thrust deeper into me. (lol she really do be a gymnast doe) I pull his head down and kiss him. I feel Noah's thrusts get sloppier with every thrust.
N: I'm close babygirl.
Noah says slightly out of breath.
Y/n: same.
With that said I wrap my legs around his waist. I let out one pornographic ass moan and cum on his dick. Noah's still pumping in and out of me. Seconds later his thrusts start to get sloppier and slower. Three thrusts later he also comes.

He pulls out and collapses on the bed too.
N: guess we aren't just friends anymore..
Y/n: I'll think about it.
I say as I cuddle up to Noah. We both chuckle.

__________

Author note- so y'alls unholy mother is back, and hopefully better. had therapy for like 4 months for my depression, drinking and smoking habits, and well drugs. but only depression left me alone. I still use and shit, but it's whatever. i'm just happy to actually be back. I'm still the same type of person with the same type of humor so don't worry baes.

anyway, thank you for being so patient. I love y'all very much but u already knew that. keep on reading my trash and see u later.

This chapter took mad long tho.

Peace out my favorite horny bruvz😌

- 1806 words -