Ask 7 and 8

"Sylvie, do you have a favourite teacher, if so who is it and why with good detail.  Also i have another question that sounds silly but is Dr Beefton your fursona? (I sorry, im curious)"

Sylvie: Since your curious, very curious...  My favourite professor is well my grandpa, Stewart Ashling.
He explained everything in this way
that it was easy to understand, he was kind and compassionate in what he worked in. He was a role-model and someone i was proud to call family.  I'm trying really hard to be just like him.  Thats why i study really hard.

The stars in his eyes slowly faded to an annoyed expression.

Sylvie: As for the second question, no Beefton is not my fursona. Beefton is more like.. a character in a dream.  Like this kinda goes along to the next question that popped up.

"Dr Ashling, is there a way to control Beefton even a little or do you just let him do whatever?"

Sylvie: Beefton works like well a dream. Beefton most of the time is uncontrollable and everything he does is on his own.  But if i try really hard i can control Beefton.  Like a lucid dream in short.

Sylvie started petting Pecan a little more aggressively.

Sylvie: SO NO IM NOT A FURRY, UGH DID GIOVANNI TELL YOU THAT OR SOMETHING?!  BECAUSE I AM NOT A FURRY!!!  I AM GOING TO PUNCH HIM IN HIS STUPID FACE ONE DAY!