Ask 22

"To Mera and Indus, how did you meet" "Also im a duck sorry"

A speech bubble appeared reading those exact words.

Mera lightly taps her head in thought

Mera: If i remember correctly,  I heard there was ancient treasure located in a dessert tribe and i was desperate so i went to the said dessert to go look for that tribe.

Indus startes yelling as he put his fist to his chest

Indus: AND I WAS THE BODYGUARD OF THE TARBELLA ANCIENT TREASURE WHICH WAS LOCATED IN THE HOLE OF TREASURY.  GENERATION AFTER GENERATION MY ANCESTORS PROTECTED OUR DIFFERING RUBIES AND GOLD!  ANYONE WHO WANTS MUST AN HONERABLE BATTLE WITH THE BODYGUARD.

Mera: So yeah we fought and stuff.  Took around maybe an hour and a half.  Left me with broken fingers and toes.  But turned out, he was guarding it for so long THAT THE HOLE WAS LONG GONE ALONG WITH THE TREASURE.

Soon Indus's tone softened

Indus: And since then after our honerable battle. I have started following in her footsteps to become strong like her.

Mera: Yep and thats the story of how this guy is living with me.

(Remember me??  I was a thing!  Sorry for the long hiatus, i was sick and had no motivation for anything.  I am going to answer all of your questions within a reasonable time span :)  I love Yee-haw)