ASK SPEED ROUND (16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21)

"Y-your welcome sorry for scaring you (Your also loved and appreciated and tell Molly i said hi)"

"So now that your sense of the laws of physics have been ruined would you like anything dr?"

Sylvie lies on the bed defeated with Pecan trying to open the cat food with her paws.  He might as well answer before he goes to sleep.

Sylvie: I'm fine really, just you know, saw revolutionary piece of tecknolagy that could help millions of people.  So no big deal, i guess...

Sylvie then perked up like a sprout.

Sylvie: If you could send me anything, if you have it in your world, do you have any kind of medicine that could kill all diseases like cancer or something?

"*Gives Sylvie things that defy logic* What do you have to say about this?"

Soon a thing that resembled a pink cotton ball with googly eyes and muppet type mouth with popsicle sticks for arms and legs.

???: I WILL EAT YOUR SKIN, REALITY IS A LIE, YOUR MOM IS DATING HELLO KITTY-

the things voice was cartoonish which resembled something of Erney from sesame street.   It was waddling around the room spouting things that make no sense.  Sylvie was beginning to get a migraine from this hull thing.

Sylvie: Of course, you use your tecknolagy, F.O.R T.H.I.S.

???: WE WILL DIE FROM RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS, PINE TREES WILL EXTINCT SOON THEN WE WILL ALL CELEBRATE HANAKA, PEOPLE ARE GROSS ENOUGH TO SHIP A TWELVE YEAR OLD AND A NINETEEN YEAR OLD.

Pecan runs out of the room in fear of the muppet reject.  Sylvie was then going to pick it up and just throw it out the window.  But then it hissed at him... It be like that sometimes so he was now moved to the couch while upstairs you could hear them. 

Sylvie: Great this is just perfect...

Thankfully he took the monitor down with him.

"Hey Sylvie, do you have any thought on Mollies mental health?"

"Dr Ashling, whats one of the worst cases you'v seen in a patient you'v seen in career?"

Sylvie: In all honesty, i really worry about Molly.  Patients like her, if anything traumatic happens to her or to us.  I feel like it would break her, she already has a bad home life.  Anxiety like hers and her home life don't mix well from the stories i'v heard.  Also with the fact of if anything happens to mainly us or her, some other bad thing will possibly happen.  How about i take one more ask to lighten the mood.

"Sylvester, do you have any rivals?  Besides Giovanni and Mera."

Sylvie looked very offended, like if he was just called a kid

Sylvie: Excuse me!  Gio and that traitor are not my rivals.   There nothing but lowly criminals who deserve everything that comes to them.  Anyways, no i dont have any rivals in the psychology business. 

Sylvie: That concludes my time on this.  See you tomarrow whatever you are. 

Sylvie shuts off the computer as he dozes off to sleep with Pecan snuggling up to him.

*SIGNING OFF*

(A!N: OMG I AM SO SORRY FOR THE INACTIVITY!  I LOST MY PHONE AND CRAP WENT DOWN BECAUSE I HAD 35 NOTIFICATIONS IN MY INBOX.  I TRIED TO GET AS MANY ASKS AS I COULD.  I love yee-haw)