☽ chapter 1 ☾

Just saying, this chapter contains a part with self harm. I will tell you when it's coming up, but read at your own risk. Sorry I'm depressing:(

Bryce's p.o.v.
I was laying on the couch scrolling through my TikTok when I see Tayler walk into the room shirtless. 'Why is he so fucking fine! Shit I can't be thinking like that! HE'S YOUR BEST FRIEND!'. "Hey, you wanna make a TikTok?" Tayler asks me and I snap out of my trance.  "Yeah sure!" I smile.
I chose Falling as the song. And tell him I'm going to go in for a kiss, not fully of course. Since that's what the fans drool over... 'maybe that's not the whole reason but whatever!'
— Now to making the TikTok —
I sit down and press the button to start. It starts to count down from 3, I didn't really know what to do so I just looked up and down and around the room. Kind of like I was nervous. I mean his hotness kind of made me nervous. As he turns his face towards me, I grab his face and go in for the kiss. He swiftly pulls away and I do the same. I can't help but smile because I was so close to feeling his lips on mine. 'Oh my god I'm doing it again! Tayler is your friend Bryce, NOTHING MORE!!!!'
—————
"Damn that was really close" Tayler says as he chuckles. "Yeah, I wish I could've kissed you-" I stop realizing I just said that. My mind has failed me yet again. "Wait wha-" "HEY YALL" Griffin yells, cutting of Tayler's sentence. I look at him with teary eyes and then look back at Tayler realizing that he started to walk out the door. I just let him go. I was too scared of what he thought now. I collapsed on the floor and started to cry. He probably can't stand me anymore. "Hey it's okay. What happened?" Griffin holds me as I start to cry. "I ruined me and Taylers relationship. I told him that I wished I had kissed him instead of stopping. I didn't mean too!" I cry harder. "Bryce stop crying! It's going to be okay, he won't think differently of you!" Griffin wipes my tears off of my face. "Fuckkkkk, I really like him. I'm gay. I like guys..." "Okay, that's cool. It's not a bad thing." Griffin continues to comfort me. A few minutes later I finally get off of the floor and go to my room, saying goodnight to Griffin.
I really can't believe that all of this happened today. I came out to Griffin and kind of Tayler. I can't stop thinking about what I did. I stare at the ceiling just thinking, and torturing myself with what could happen. After a long time I finally fall asleep.
————
"You're so fucking disgusting! Don't ever come near me again!" Tayler screams at me. I try to say something but no words come out. The only thing that comes out are tears. "Guys look he's crying. What a crybaby!" He calls all the guys in to make fun of me. They all start to laugh with him. I collapsed on the floor. I curl up in a ball and start rocking myself as I cry. They all yell "CRYBABY!!!"  They start kicking me, it just gets worse and never stops. I started to couch up blood, I could even feel the bruises form on my body. I was crying so hard that I couldn't anymore. All I saw was Tayler looking at me. Not coming to help me, just standing there. Watching me get beat up but my so called friends. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't find the air to take in. It's like it just disappeared. Maybe it's because I don't deserve air, I'm really that disgusting. Everything hurts. It all hurts. I wish I was dead.
————
¡¡WARNING!!
This part contains self harm, read at risk!!
I wake up and realize it was only just a dream. Still I can't help but cry because that's probably what he thinks of me now. They're all going to beat me up now, maybe throw me in the streets to die. I stare at the ceiling. 'You're nasty Bryce' 'No one could ever love you' 'Tayler hates you now' 'You ruined everything' 'You're a worthless piece of trash' All these thoughts race through my head. I just want it all so stop. I want the pain to go away. I get up and slowly walk towards my bathroom. I cry harder as I walk into the bathroom. I grab my razor and lay against the bathtub. I cut and I cut and I cut. Blood falls on the floor. I just sit there sobbing because I will never be good enough for anyone.
—//—//—//—
Taylor's p.o.v.
I feel bad for walking out that door, but I was just so confused. I had so many questions but I didn't know where to start. Did Bryce really mean that? I don't know how to react if he did mean it. All this thinking made me thirsty. ((Thirsty for Bryce ;) sorry I had to)) I got out of my bed, and put a blue hoodie on :) I walk past Bryce's room and stop. I hear someone crying? I turn the knob and walk in. The room is pitch black except for the light in the bathroom. I walk towards the light. I stop in shock when I see Bryce laying in a pool of blood. "Bryce oh my god!" I take the razor away and rummage around for the bandages. He flinched as I take his arm and clean it up before I put the bandages on. Then I clean up the floor with a towel. I notice he got some blood on his pink hoodie. I take off my hoodie and put it on him. Then I place his arms around my neck and lift him up. He crys against my neck, I just pull him closer to my body trying to comfort him. I take us to my room not wanting him to be alone now. I place him down on my bed. "I-I-I'm s-s-sor-r-ry" I sit down next to him. I pull him into me and rest my head on top of his. "It's okay, just promise you won't do that to yourself again." "I-I-I-I p-promi-i-ise" he trembles against me. "Can you tell me why you did it?" I ask him cautiously. He just shakes his head. "C-can I t-tell you in t-t-the m-m-m-morning? I w-want to s-s-sleep" I wipe the tears off his face. "Of course baby" I roll to the other side of the bed so he could lay down. I turn off the lamp and pull his body closer to mine. I wait till he's fully asleep and then fall asleep thinking of what happened.
————
1173 words :)
Aaaaa okay so that was the first chapter. I hoped you enjoyed it and that it wasn't so bad. I might add more to it after it's published. Sorry if I made any errors, Its 2 am and I've been pulling all-nighters. Probably not the best choice but whatever! Okay byeeeeeee :))