❥ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5 ❥

Schools getting stressful:( but here's a little something. Imma put it out here and then add on to it later, but I don't want to keep y'all waiting:)

Griffin's pov
Fuck. Shit. Bitch. DO I LIKE GUYS?! I'm so confused. I DONT KNOW!¡! Fuck Griffin you need to calm the fuck down.

"Griffin! Are you okay?" Jaden shakes me to get my attention.

"NO! Wait I mean yes!" I say getting confused for no reasons

"Dude it's okay if you're gay y'know" he grabs my shoulders and pulls me into a hug.

"Thanks" I mumble.
Jaden went to go sit in the chair next to his bed, so I decided to plop onto his bed.

"Why are you so cute?"

"W-What did you say?" I stare at him.

"You heard me." He gets up and sits next to me on the bed.

He then starts to lean in. I don't know what to do...so I just let it happen. His lips are only a few inches away.

"Do you want it?" He says in a sexy voice.

"Yes" I whimper.

He puts a hand behind my head and and pulls me closer so our lips touch. And boy is it amazing. We kiss for what seems like an eternity. I like it.
I'm enjoying it...Until he pulls away.

"Soooo? Did ya like it!" He says smiling.

"Y-yes I did.." I look down at my hands. He lifted my chin up to face me.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" He takes my hand in his.

"Y-yes!" I give him a peck on the cheek.

"Okay baby I'm going to plan our date, why don't you go hangout with Bryce."

"Okay" I smile and get off the bed.
I walk towards Tyler's room and knock on the door.

"WHATTTTTT!" Tayler screams.

"It's Griffin" I softly reply.

"Hey" Bryce opens the door to let me in.

(Sorry I'm taking forever to update tingzz:( we be depressed)

"Something amazing happened!" I jump up excitedly and walk towards the bed and plopped next to Tayler.

"SPILL IT ALREADY!" Bryce jumps into the spot next to me.

"Jadenkissedmeandilikeditandnowearegoingonadate!"

"Okay wait what?" Tayler says confused.

"He said 'Jaden kissed me and I liked it and no we are going on a date'" Bryce bluntly says. I have no idea how he understood that. Then again it's Bryce...

"So yeah! It's going to be fun!" I smile.

"Imma go check on him" Tayler says getting up and putting some clothes on.

Once he leaves I asked Bryce "sooo...how'd everything gooo?"

"Good, I think it's going to work out!" He smiles, but then it fades. "Except there is a problem.."

"What?" I look at him.

"Dixie. She likes him. And she hates that I'm with him." He says looking down at his hands. Twiddling then around a little bit.

I grab his hands "don't worry about her! You're going to be fine!" I try to reassure him.

"But what if I'm not. Griffin I'm not okay. Before I had a breakdown...and cut. Tayler found me. Right now he's my only source of happiness really."

"That's not good. I'm here for you Bryce! We could try to find new things to make you feel better. Just promise me you won't give up!" I hold him in my arms.

"I promise. Thank you Griffin." He wraps his arms around me.

"No problem Bryce." I say softly.

Damn I really take forever to update things. SORRY😭