✨Chapter 4✨

Fukk I'm not down for school tomorrow, that shit sucks :( I'm failing at life right now...I hope you guys are doing alright, but on to the story! <3

~The Next Day~

Bryce's pov
I cannot believe I did that. I think as I stare up at the ceiling. Everything happened so fast. I go from sad because he probably hates me to almost fucking him...

"Good morning baby" I turn to see Tayler smiling at me.

"Good morning" I smile and then go back to staring at the ceiling.

"Whatcha thinkin' about?" He asks as he plays with my curly hair.

"What are we now?" I bluntly ask him. I wanted to know, was I just going to be a toy for him to play with? Or did he want to be something with me?

"What do you want us to be Bryce" He sits up and looks at me.

"I want us to be together..." I softly say. He grabs my chin and comes close to me.

"Then let's be together" he says as he goes in for the kiss. I kiss back and then motion for him to stop.

"So this means you're my boyfriend?" I question him.

"Yes, it means I'm your boyfriend and you're mine" he smiles brightly and lays back down so he could put his arm around me. I smile into his chest. My dream came true. I would have to thank Griffin for this and Jaden. If it wasn't for them, this would never be happening. The warmth of Taylers body makes me fall back asleep.

3rd person pov
"WAKE UP BITCHES!" Griffin and Jaden scream as they open the door and run in.

"Awww they're so cute, I'm jealous!" Griffin says as he stands in the front of the bed.

"Yeah I feel bad for you Griff, you have nobody..." Jaden jumps onto the bed.

"Don't worry Griffin! You'll find someone!" Bryce says before Griffin gets sad.

"But like all the hot guys are already taken!" Griffin says and then freezes. Do I like boys? He questions himself.

"Wait you like boys?" Tayler, Bryce and Jaden all say at once.

"I don't know..." He looks down at his feet even though there was nothing to be ashamed of.

Jaden then takes Griffin out of the room so they could talk privately and let the new couple be.

Okay so here's a little bit of the story because I want to put something out there before I forget. But I gotta go to bed now :( stupid school. AAAAAA I DONT WANT TO GOOOO! Okay byeee! I hope you guys have a good night or day ;)))