⚠️ chapter 3 ⚠️

*smut warning*
Tayler's p.o.v.
"Bryce, what are you doing?" I question. He starts to slowly take off the robe he had on.
"You didn't have to wear this for me." I walk to the bed front of the bed. I feel the erection growing in my pants. He pulls me down into him. He flips us over so now he's on top of me. I could tell he feels my boner. He started to grind against it. I threw my head back in pleasure.
"Tayler" he moans
I put my hands on his waist.
He starts to lean in for a kiss.
"Can I-" I close my eyes and smash my lips into his before he could even finish the sentence. It takes awhile but he finally starts kissing back.
After awhile he pulls back and gasped for air. I flip us over so he's now on the bottom and I'm on top. I start leaving hickeys all over his neck. Well grinding on him slowly. He starts moaning even more when I suck on a certain spot.
"What do you want me to do to you?"
I ask in a very seductive voice.
"Touch me daddy! Touch me where no one's supposed to touch me!" Bryce moans.
"Okay baby boy" I start to palm him through the lingerie.

3rd person p.o.v.
Bryce decided to untie the straps on his neck and slide down the lingerie till it was fully off. Looking straight at Tayler we'll doing so. Tayler frowns.
"It looked so good on you though"
"T-Thank you"
Bryce then laid on his back and opened his legs for Tayler.
"Suck" Tayler says to Bryce well putting his fingers in his mouth.
Well Bryce was doing that Tayler decided to circle his hole with his tongue.
"Tayler! Stop being such a tease!" Bryce hits him in the head.
"Fineeee" he starts to push a finger in.
Bryce screams out in pain so Tayler stops but leaves the finger inside of Bryce.
"Are you a virgin?"
Bryce looks to the side so he doesn't have to see Tayler's face.
"Y-yes..."
"You should've told me! Are you sure you want me to do this?" Tayler questions Bryce
"Yes, just please be gentle with me"
"Of course I will baby"
Tayler starts to push the finger, occasionally asking if it still hurts. Once the pain turns into pleasure Tayler adds another finger. Soon he gets 3 fingers in.
"Daddy please!"
"Please what?" I smirk
"F-Fuck me! P-p-please" he moans.
Before I can respond the bedroom door swings open.
"Tayler I need- WHAT THE FUCK! WHY ARE YOU IN BED WITH THAT SLUT! YOU'RE MINE NOT HIS!" Dixie screams at them. Tayler gets up and tells her that she needs to leave and to stop. She just storms out of the room and slams the door.

Tayler's
I look back at Bryce, he looks like he's having a panic attack.
"Baby it's okay" I get back into the bet with him and pull the covers over us.
"W-Why was she so mad?" Bryce sniffles.
"Well her and I kinda had a thing, I guess. I mean I wouldn't really call it that...that's what she calls it." I respond trying not to trigger him in anyway.
"What do you mean by thing?" Bryce asks with a little sadness in his voice.
"Me and her kissed a few times, messed around. Never sex though. I didn't want to have sex with her."
"But why? She's so pretty" his voice breaks a little when he says that.
"Because you said that you would kiss me...and I found you attractive soo...you know?"
"You find me attractive!" His eyes light up.
"Bubba of course. I wouldn't just finger you out of no where. You make my heart rush." I smile at him.
"R-really?! Honestly I thought you just wanted a quick fuck..." Bryce trails off.
I don't know why but that kind of makes my blood boil. Why would he think that I would do that? Did he think of me as an asshole who goes around fucking people? He's the one who came in here with lingerie! What if I didn't want it!?!! What if-
"I-I-I didn't m-mean to make you mad! I'm s-sorry" Bryce cuts off my thoughts.
"Bryce. I didn't want a quick fuck. I'm not like that."
"I'm sorry!" He just repeats over and over again.
I just pull him into a hug. And then I feel it. My erection.
"Fuccckkk. I'm hard" I bluntly say.
"Can I help?"
"Are you sure baby?"
"Y-yeah"
I get up and sit on the edge of the bed. Bryce, fully exposed, kneels down on the floor and starts to unbuckle my belt. He then pulls down both my pants and underwear.  He sits there with a shocked face and his mouth wide open.
"What's wrong baby boy? Don't think you can handle it?" I tease him.
"You're really big..." he blinks multiple times.

Bryce's p.o.v.
I start to wonder what it would feel like to have him inside me. I grab onto his cock and start pumping it. Then I start to lick the tip and drag my tongue all the way down, licking it like a popsicle. I decide that it's time to try and take all of him in my mouth. As I shove his dick down my throat I look at him.
"That's my good little slut" he moans.
It got my turned on even more. I take him out of my mouth with a loud pop but still pumping him.
"Daddy, please call me those names again. Call me you're little slut." I can't believe I was saying things like that. I really never thought I would be saying that.
"Get your mouth back on this dick and then maybe I will"
"Yes daddy"
I swiftly start to bop my head on his dick.
"You're so good at this, do you do this to other men too like the dirty slut you are" he pulls on my hair as he says that. I just shake my head, not wanting to stop. He takes my head and pulls it all the way down so that his whole dick is in my mouth.
"Such a good whore for daddy!" he yells. I gag a little since his dick was so big.
"I'm gonna cum" he finally says. When he finishes I swallow all of his cum, not wanting to waste a single drop.

3rd person p.o.v.
Little did they know Dixie recorded that whole moment...But after that Tayler pulled Bryce into his arms and cuddles with him. And told him how he was such a good boy for his daddy.

Okay that's it for this chapter since I'm getting a bit tired. I'll see y'all later, I'll try to get another chapter later. ;)
1154 Words