♥ chapter 2 ♥

Not gon lie...it's kind of fun writing fanfics :) hehe I can't stoooop! Okay let's get to the story. I don't really know where I'm going with this, BUT YEAH!

Bryce's p.o.v. :)
I wake up feeling a sharp pain in my arm. I turn my face to see Tayler laying next to me with his arms around my waist. I can feel my face heating up, then suddenly I remember what happened last night. Tears start to run down my face...
"What's wrong baby boy?"
I wipe the tears off my face.
"Nothing, I'm fine." I respond, trying to be convincing.
"You're not fine. Tell me what's wrong. It's okay, I'm here for you." Tayler smiles at me and pulls me closer to him.
"I feel so gross. It's okay if you don't like me. I don't want to guilt you into a relationship with me."
"Bryce it's okay. I don't really know what to say right now."
It makes me sad that he doesn't know. He was probably just finding a way to tell me he didn't want me but in a nice way.

3rd person p.o.v.
A few days later, Bryce and Tayler are still just friends. With a hint of cuddling. Bryce prays that Tayler will gain feelings for him and claim him, but that doesn't seem to be happening. So Griffin decides to stir some stuff up. A few hours earlier Tayler posted a tiktok saying "You might be the one buying her lingerie..." "but im the one shes wearing it for 😉😘" Griffin saw that as the perfect opportunity, he walked into the room that Bryce and Tayler were in. Bryce was sitting on the couch glued to his phone and Tayler was laying on the floor staring up at the ceiling.
"Sooo...Tayler. I have a serious question." Griffin says as he sits next to Bryce on the couch.
"Okay shoot" Tayler responds. Bryce looks up curiously at Griffin and Tayler, wondering what he's going to ask him.
"So like if I bought Bryce lingerie, does that mean he's going to wear it for you?" He asks innocently ;). Bryce drops his phone on the floor.
"Well I-"
"GRIFFIN!" Bryce jumps off the couch and yells at him.
"Baby boy it's okay, don't get mad at him" Tayler says, trying to calm down Bryce.
"No it's not! I'm sorry that he said that, he didn't mean it!"
"Okay..well iMmA hEaD OUt" Tayler says making his voice crack to lighten the mood.
"It's time to go buy some lingerie for you!" Griffin gets up and pulls Bryce along.
"W-what why! I'm not going to wear it for him! He probably doesn't want me too anyway..." he try's to reason with Griffin but he won't budge.
"What makes you think that! He didn't say no to my question, sooo...And he called you baby boy!" he pushes Bryce into the car and drives off to the mall. After awhile of walking and Bryce trying to get Griffin to stop buy miserably failing, they finally find a Victoria Secret. The best place to find some lingerie. Griffin takes everything, like EVERYTHING! Every type of lingerie there is in the store. Most of them are very lacey and see through. Bryce blushes when he sees what Griffin has. He goes to check out, not even letting Bryce choose what he wants. Once they get back to the house they go up to Bryce's room. Jaden gives him a weird look because they were carrying a big ass Victoria Secret bag.
"I WANNA JOIN" Jaden walks towards them, following them up the stairs to Bryce's room.
"Please don't make fun of me" Bryce tells Jaden as Griffin empty's the bag on his bed.
"Ohhhhh myyyy gooooodddd...please let me borrow some for nights with Anthony and Josh! Josh would look so cute in this!!!" Jaden fan girls over the lingerie
"O-okay..."
"So wait who are you wearing this for"
"Well I'm not rea-"
"Tayler" Griffin cuts him off
"Woooah, I didn't think Tayler-"
"He's not! He probably doesn't like me...Griffins set on me wearing this for him though."
"He literally called you baby boy in-front of me...I'm pretty sure he likes you!" Griffin responds.
"Hmm well I think you should go for the dark red teddy" Jaden responds.
"Damn your righttt" Griffin says well pushing it towards Bryce. He also hands him a red silky robe to put over so they don't have to see him.
Bryce goes into his bathroom and changes. He looks in the mirror...
"I look disgusting. He could never like this." He says to himself.
He walks out the bathroom door with the robe on.
"I can't do this! We're not even dating!" Bryce trembles with tears forming in his eyes. Jaden and Griffin both go into hug him.
"It's okay. You don't have to. I went a bit to far...but I'm sure Tayler will like it. I mean yeah you two aren't dating soo maybe not, but it could be worth a shot! Like what if he realizes that he needs you because of how hot you are?" Griffin trails off.
"Damn is Griffin catching feelings?!"
Jadens comment made Griffins face turn bright red
"N-no! I'm j-just saying!"
"You know whAt! I'm going to do it!" Bryce suddenly got a rush of confidence. He wanted to be with Tayler, maybe this was the way he could do it...
"Yay!!" Griffin and Jaden celebrate, wanting their friend to get the man he wanted. They walk him to Tayler's bedroom, which was like two rooms down. Jaden opens the door cautiously making sure Tayler wasn't in there. They reassure Bryce that everything was going to go great and Tayler was going to love it. They also tell him that they're going to go get him right after this.
After they leave Bryce sits with his legs in a w shape on the bed and waits for Tayler to arrive.

Tayler's p.o.v.
Jaden and Griffin try to drag me away from Payton, telling me I have to see something really important.
"Common it's really important!" Jaden whines.
"Yeahhh!" Griffin joins in
"Fine I'll come with you guys! So demanding!" I finally give in and walk with them. I realize we're going towards my bedroom?
"Why ar-"
"Shut up and go in" they both say.
They open the door and push me in.
I look up and see Bryce sitting on my bed.
"Bryce? What are you doing?"

1131 Words ;)
Okay imma leave it at that hahaha, sorry that was mean. I'm working on the next chapter right now sooooo it might be up soon but idk. It's kind of hard writing smut so I'm not sure if I'll do it...okay byeee :))