Training

~

Everyone was outside, kids playing around, grown ups talking to each other, fathers coming back from their jobs, mothers greeting them

Everyone was outside, kids playing around, grown ups talking to each other, fathers coming back from their jobs, mothers greeting them. I saw from the ship's windows. This is Yavin 4, the most beautiful place in the galaxy.

For me, on the other hand, i like to stay inside, read a book, or something like that. I got up from my bed and brushed my hair, looking at the mirror. I heard laughter from the front. I got out of my room

"Poe!" I ran into his arms. He was gone for two years due to some work.

"Missed me?" He asked us. I chuckled.

"Of course i did!" Poe smiles. We at sat down at the table and had a nice dinner.

"How was it?" I asked. Poe started telling stories about the planets hes been in, him fighting stormtroopers, he kept going on that I forgot to eat. We stayed all night in the kitchen, listening to the story.

"All right you Hera, leave your brother, he had a rough day." My father said to me.

"Come on dad." He gave me a look. A look that scares us all. "You know what, I'm feeling a little sleepy." I faked a yawn.

"You're so right, i guess we have to go to bed." We went to our rooms. I gathered my things to go to the bathroom, which i called first. Poe saw me and raced me to it. Poe slams the door in my face.

"Poe! I called first!" I banged on the door, angrily.

"I got here first." I banged on the door again and again. My dad came to see what was happening.

"Poe, you are going to open this door and wait your turn." There was silence.

"I will open this door and wait my turn." Poe opens the door and walks straight to his room. My dad looked at me and nodded. I shrugged my shoulders and walked in the bathroom. As i got ready, I felt a presence, it felt cold. In the mirror, i saw a boy, i gasp and backed up. I looked up to see him gone.

Next Morning

I woke up, got dressed and head to the kitchen. I overheard my parents talking about me.

"Luke can help. Han said so." My father told Poe.

"How long do you think she'll be gone?" He told my father.

"Training can take months." I walked in, they coughed. "Hi Hera."

"What about Training?" I questioned.

"I've have been thinking, for a while now. We believe we should take you to do some training with an old friend." My dad sat me down.

"And Poe? Is he coming?"

"Im actually staying." I looked down.