Scared?

The Force Awakens

Its been a couple of days since I was with Poe. I tried to communicate with him, but its like Kylo Ren is reading my mind. I stayed in the room for days, it sucks. I was playing with a ball, throwing at the wall, repeatedly.

"Will you stop that? I will shoot you." Said the stormtrooper that was guarding my room. I stopped. Me being me, i thought i should have some fun. "Thank you." I threw the ball at the wall again. I heard the weapon, I raised my hand and froze him.

"Seriously? Now, what would Kylo Ren say if he saw his prisoner dead?" He didn't say anything. I released him. He stood back where he was in the first place. I sat on the bed, looking at the trooper. A great idea came to mind. "You will find my lightsaber, bring it me and then let me go."

"Bring the lightsaber and let you go." He walks away.

"Stupid stormtroopers." I laughed to myself. I waited a couple of minutes, he returned with my saber. Oh im so sorry that i let them take you away. I walked out of the room, looking both ways so Kylo Ren wont see me. I quickly sped walk through the hallways. I was near the TIE fighters, home sweet home. I quickly ran out but someone grabbed my arm. I looked back, and well, it was Kylo Ren. I was dead. He dragged me to the room and slammed the door.

"Stupid girl!" He releases me, i turned to him.

"Me stupid!? Let me tell you something Kylo Ren, you're the stupid one! You let a stormtrooper, a stormtrooper out of all people, babysit me!"

"I will kill you!" He screamed.

"No you wont." I told him. He stood up straight.

"What makes you think I wont?"

"You would've done it by now." He sighs. "Let me go!" I yelled at him.

"You are not going anywhere!" He pointed a finger at me.

"Point at me again, you'll have nine fingers left." I Just explode. "I rather die then stay here with you!"

"Be my guest!" Things were getting heated. "You are so difficult Hera!"

"Then let me go!" I took a moment, I never said my name to him. He raised his arm up as if he was going to choke me. I stood there, with no fear.

"Not scared?" I walked up to him. Close.

"Im not scared of a child who hides under a mask." I growled. Then i felt this thing, the way feeling i had years ago. Force. He took off his helmet, Kylo Ren, tall, skinny, black curly hair. I took a step back, a tear fell down my face. It cant be.

 It cant be