Like What

The Last Jedi

My eyes widen as I woke up. Nurses, or whoever they were huddled around me. I used the force to stop them from touching me. I had a respirator, i quickly took it off. The nurses dropped the floor as i let them go. I got out of the bed, I grabbed the blanket, since i was exposed and ran out of the room. My bare feet touched the cold floor. My bare skin was covered in goosebumps. I needed to get out here, now! I stopped, i know where i am.

"Shit

"Shit." I swore to myself. The First Order base. Maybe this time, i can actually escape? I made to a hallway, waiting for it to clear from stormtroopers and people, soon as it was clear, i sped walk to the area where they had the TIE-Fighters. I clenched the cloth close to my body, picking up the extra material with the other hand. I got in the ship, turned on everything, the door opens.

"Welcome back." Hux smiles. The stormtroopers pointed there guns at me. I put up a hand as i held the other to the cloth. They pulled me out.

"Watch it you ignorant scum." I got out of there hands. I stood up to Hux. "I was talk to you." He smirks.

"I like you." He grabs my arm, pulling me against him. I tried to make him let go. I was struggling. "Someone will be very pleased to see you."

"Who? Your mother?" I smirked. He grabbed my jaw. I growled, went to reach for my lightsaber. It wasn't there. He laughs. I reached out my hand, seconds later, a lightsaber came to me. I turned it on, the red beam came out. It was Bens.

"Leave." He demanded the stormtroopers. They all marched out of the hallway. I turned off the saber.

"I was just going bring our lovely guest to our Supreme Leader." Hux puts his hands behind his back, while making eye contact with me. Just give me two seconds to beat him up. Two.

"She is my prisoner."

"An old one, who escaped the last time." He looked at my scar. He hums. "Going soft now, Ren?"

"She can tell us where the resistance is hiding. Then, we can discuss what we'll be doing to her." Oh hell no. Im not talking, at all. Its been a rough day.

"But the Supreme Leader wants her!"

"He will have to wait!" Ben choked him. I stood behind him. "Im not done with her! She will be in my quarters, do not come in." He lets Hux go. Ben grabs my arm and walks me away. I looked back to Hux, staring me down with anger. Ben and I walked in his room. He lets me go as the doors shut. Ben takes off his helmet, revealing his loose curls, sad eyes. I only see him. It did calm me down.