The Plane (E)

Uhh I want it right now. I thought as I turned to my husband and whispered.

"I want you in me right now," I said licking his ear lobe ignoring the sudden stiffness of the man sitting on my other side.

My parents had just forced this arranged marriage on me and I and my husband were on our flight to our honeymoon in Hawaii.

He shuddered a bit and looked in my direction slowly.

"If you could just wait for a few hours we will be in our hotel room," his eyes were really nervous.

Man my parents had to marry me off to a chicken. I shudder to think how I am going to manage a life time with him.

"You won't be getting anything then if you don't give me anything now!" I said slowly moving my hand up his thigh and directly on to his crouch. It was really hard. I hadn't even known if he was any good in bed before getting married.

He was slowly growing in my hand as I rubbed him, then I removed my hand in a quick motion and whispered again, "You want more then come in the bathroom in 30 seconds or you really are not getting anything," I said this in my most slutry voice and lingered a kiss on the side of his lips.

I got up and smiled brilliantly at the man sitting next to me and gestured for him to give me space. As I was leaving I felt this stranger's hand on my butt and my lower abdomen as if trying to help me out. But his little squeeze made me flash a brilliant smile at him and made my way to the bathroom.

And as expected in no time my husband was right there at the door looking nervous but excited.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his collar and pulled him in the little bathroom that was provided by the airplane.

I quickly unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants and boxers down. I have to say I was quite impressed by what I saw. He was a really good looking guy but now I could see he would be perfectly enough to satisfy me as well.

I quickly pulled up my mini skirt and pulled my lacy panty down to my thighs and breathing got heavy. I smirked.

I turned my back and bent over the sink and instantly felt him near my butt.

Wait is he teasing me. He was lingering and not entering. Suddenly his hands grabbed my waist and came to my front and touched my now wet pussy. He fingered me really smoothly as he whispered,"What was that out there with that man?" he questioned.

Uh huh.

"Jealous much?" I laughed and turned my head to peak at him from the thick curtain that was formed by my hair.

"Listen I will satisfy my needs anyway I can if you don't, so don't think too high of me and believe that I won't cheat on you" before the words were completely out of my mouth he smashed himself in me and started thrusting in and out.

Ohh the pleasure. My breathing was short and I could feel his hands squeezing my waist very tightly and forcing himself in and out. A moan almost escaped me but he put a hand on my mouth in time successfully preventing the moan. This went on and on. If felt so good to have someone fill you up completely. I could feel myself streching and I was definitely gonna have hand prints on both my sides.

He stopped suddenly when he was completely in and whispered, "still wanna cheat!"

"D-don't stop!" I pleaded pathetically completely forgetting my tough act.

"Oh so now you want more! Say it first would you cheat?" he asked very slowly withdrawing himself out.

"N-no just please go in again," with that he turned me around and lifted me on the sink and went in from the front, instantly making me moan and shiver. Definitely not a chicken.

I came all over the place but apparently he wasn't quite done yet. He brought his face down and started licking my thighs softly. Making me shudder.

I whimpered and wrapped my legs around his neck. He looked up satisfyingly and took my panties off in a smooth move and kept them in his pocket. I rested my back against the cold mirror and breathed heavily as he pulled his pants back up and just left me sitting there. I could see the mirror completely covered in mist because of the heat.

I took two minutes to calm myself and went back out after him.

I sat on my seat feeling the sweat that was on my back when I felt his hand creeping up my thigh.

The stranger's eyes widened. He pursued his lips and tried very hardly to not look in our direction.

His fingers were well in my pussy and I had to girp the chair support to keep myself still.

The stranger released a sigh and then without any shame full on looked at the activity that was very very inappropriate for a public place.

His mouth was basically watering as he looked at my husband for permission.

Oh my god. He actually shrugged. This stranger taking the yes in wasted no time in unbuttoning his own pants and trapping me in my seat. And then he was in me.

Woah I was having sex with a stranger in front of my husband in a completely filled plane.

A few heads turned in our direction but were snapped back and ignored us.

"You wanna have sex with other people? You can but only with my permission and infront of my eyes," my husband whispered slowly in my ear.

This stranger thrusted for at least 15 minutes till he came in me and then sat back down without saying a word. His eyes were full of satisfaction and he put his pants back on. I was completely tired to even think of the bizarre and mind-blowing experience I had just had and passed out on my husband's shoulder.