Bus Ride (F)

I was standing on the bus to my work cause all the seats were full. The bus stopped at another stop accepting about 20 more passengers.

People in business attires from head to toe stood with their backs to me.

One of the men in the seat suddenly stood up to give me his seat trying to be a gentleman I guess. I didn't like just taking the seat like that so we came to a conclusion the we will share.

The seat being a one seater did not allow to much space but we somehow managed for a while. Then came a speed breaker and I actually bumped and sat directly onto this stranger's lap.

His hands steadied my waist and suddenly I felt something. Something poking my butt.

I looked at him and he shrugged.

I changed my position and sat directly on the bulge with each leg trapping him and kept my eyes at him. He smirked.

I started grounding him. My skirt was up to my thighs thanks to his constant rubbing.

I brought my head down and kissed his neck while he unbuckled his belt and pants.

I took his dick in my hands and started squeezing it while he pushed my panty out of the way.

He directly went in me without any shit about gentleness.

He hit the back of my cervix in one shot and I bit his shoulder to keep from moaning. He thrusted again and again.

With every fucking thrust he hit the back of my cervix. The bus jumped once again and I don't know how it was possible but the dude went even more in than before.

I came but he kept pumping and filling me up. I clutched on to his muscular arms to keep myself from falling and kept biting his shoulder to stifle my screams and finally he came too.

Breathing heavily he turned me around and  just went in me from behind moaning a little and kept me seated on his lap for the whole ride, every bump in the road gave undeniable pleasure.

We were the last once to leave the bus.

Once out I looked back at him and smiled while he just smirked and left. Leaving me alone after fucking me.

I never met the stranger again and bus rides became a hell lot boring for me.