The Office (E)

For those who read the first chapter. They know that my husband and I had an arranged marriage and the arrangement that took place between us on our honeymoon plane.

My father knew his father and he was the owner of the company I worked in. So he was a nice handsome rich bachelor with a clean and perfect background. In short perfection in my father's eyes.

I continued working on the same post even after we were married.

But the office calls had increased a bit. Alright a lot. Most of the office was aware of the activity that went in there now.

As always my husband called me in with a file and tick tocking my heels on the marble floor I made my way to the grand office.

But in there what I found was another man with my husband. He was seated with his back to me. My husband smirked at me and the person in the seat turned.

It was the same man who I declared hot to my husband a few weeks ago from a business magazine.

I raised an eyebrow at him while he introduced us. I took hold of this man's hand to shake it but he pulled me in for a very deep kiss and I quickly realized what was happening.

I had his coat off in seconds after that and my one piece was off in another.

There I was standing in my panty hoes, bra and heels while he undressed himself. I turned to my husband and bent down to kissed him for the gift he was providing me with but soon I felt the hands of this man on my bent waist, rubbing it and feeling up my pussy. I had no intention of breaking the kiss with my husband though and sensing this he broke the kiss and pushed his chair a corner and sat with his arms crossed and smirk on. Oh i wished I would involve him in the action but I knew he would never agree.

This man however was definitely agreeing a lot and had me bent over the desk in no time.

He entered me but i kept my eyes all the time on my husband smiling up at him in pure pleasure.

He turned me around picked me up making me wrap my legs around him he sat me on the desk. In no time the moans filled the office and I became unaware of everything else.

All the while making sure he was in me, we made our way to the leather sofa. He sat down with me on top of him.

I started pumping up and down with every thrust hitting the back of my cervix. Completely enjoying myself. His hands slowly made their way up my back and in my hairs demanding me to give him a kiss but I was way more interested in what I was doing. I refused to bend my head down and just increased my pace.

He removed my bra making my tits bounce up and down and started massaging them. But suddenly I felt another set of hands on my back.

My husband's hands. He removed this model's hands from my boobs and massaged them himself from behind. I moaned loudly. I already had someone's dick in me and he brought a thick candle up my ass completely making me forget everything.

"You like that?" he whispered in my ear and started pushing the candle in and out with one hand and rubbed me with the other.

I was really exhausted but it was impossible to even try to stop. I was completely leaning over the slut of a model while both of the men worked their way on me making it hard for me to breath.

This just went on and on for what felt like an eternity. Finally I came all over the couch, the knots in my stomach were completely loosened and I felt my self going unconscious. But did they stop? No.

I kept getting fucked even when I was unconscious cause i woke up about a half an hour later to find myself hugging the model and his dick still in me but finally not moving. He was breathing heavily with his head laid back on the sofa.

I started moving slowly and he groaned loudly. He must have reached his limit but I was the one in power right now and intended to enjoy as long as I desired but my husband yanked me back and dragged me to the bathroom and fucked me right against the door without a moments delay.