Hello! Welcome to my book!

Hi guys, this chapter is basically to go over some stuff and answer some questions before we jump in to this book.

What do You look like?

Sorry fellas this book is mainly focusing on the ladies, but if you want you could still read.
Alright, I'm sorry but this book also will be a very specific type of demon, but if you want change a bit of the descriptive words to fit your mould.
You are a satyr deer demon.

So something like this.
Instead of white antlers you have black along with a pair of black wings.
You often have a black top hat with a gold ribbon levitating  above your head

I have a goal of updating at least twice a week so keep an eye out for that.

Now that that's out the way we can talk about powers (yes you have those)
You have the ability to shapeshift into any idem, animal or demon but you can't have the powers or abilities of the thing you shapeshift into. You are also able to create blue fire from your palms.

If you have any questions COMMENT don't be shy!

(And go easy on me this is my first book)

Until next chapter, bye!

                 -your optimistic author
                                      - Crier

*P.S, note from your future author here! This story was written before the full Hazbin Hotel or Helluva Boss shows were released. Characters, lore and plot may not be completely accurate as the pilots were the only material I had to work off of. I hope you all can still find the kind enjoyment reading this book as I do reading all of your comments four years later :)*