Movies

⚠️warning this chapter has swearing⚠️  Jk🤣

I skipped up to the door of the theatre and squealed with excitement as I pushed it open. I started to run up to the front desk, surprisingly there was no line, so I ran thou the area made for the line. I made it to the front desk with a smile, I open my mouth, preparing to speak but I got cut off by the demon at the front desk "listen bitch, I'm not letting you in for free so don't even try" he said, a cigarette hanging out his mouth.

I heard footsteps behind me, I looked and saw Alastor, the radio static louder than normal. He clearly looked looked angry but never lost his smile. "Oh  is she with you?"
The demon asked,visibly terrified. Alastor didn't respond, but his pupils changed to radio dials. "Alright sounds good, two free seats for the joker." The small demon said with a shaking voice.

We walked over to buy popcorn, I heard a snapping noise so I looked over to Alastor to see if he heard it too, but he acted oblivious to the noise. I turned around to see the front desk person was gone and there were odd tentacles retrieving under the desk. "I wonder where that demon went." I thought out loud. Alastor turned his head to look at me.  "Don't worry doe eyes,  you won't need to worry about him."  He said in a cold tone, my deer ears perked up at the new nickname.

We sat down in the movie theatre. I took note that everyone else in the movie theatre was far away form us and most, if not all were shaking with fear. Closer to the end of the movie I started getting tired, I couldn't stop yawning. Alastor noticed this and snapped his fingers, causing a blanket to fall on my tired body. "Thank you" I said with a yawn.

Alastor's  p.o.v

I was about to say your welcome,but was interrupted by snores. My forced grin disappeared and was replaced by a warm smile. Ever since I met n/n she has brought a odd sensation, I suddenly felt more protective, sometimes out of nowhere.
I shook my head and looked down at the small deer demon, a fond look in my eyes.
The movie ended and the lights came on. I picked n/n in a blanket burrito and started walk towards the exit, ignoring the terrified and confused stares form the other demons.

Walking in the streets of hell with a child in a f/c blanket burrito is something I never would never see my self doing, but here I was doing just that. After walking for so time I finally found my self in front of the happy hotel. I pushed open the door. The first one to notice was angel "who the hell is that?" He asked causing everyone to see what his was talking about. I gave them all glares that said if you wake her up I will slit your throats and watch you bleed out. "Jeez at least tell us her name" vaggie said crossing her arms with a huff. "She's so cute!" Charlie said putting her hands against her cheeks with a squeal. "Her name is n/n. I said as quietly as possible with a soft smile. I watched as angel walked over to where Charlie to see n/n's face. His cocky,cold demeanour softened "she is pretty cute." He said acting like his mood didn't at all change.
"You can all praise her tomorrow, when she's awake" I said sarcastically with a grin.

I walked past vaggie and nifty. I started walking upstairs, once I reached the top I may have nuzzled n/n. All I heard was all the girls and angel saying "awwwww". I rolled my eyes and walked over to a guest room and snapped my fingers which refurbished the room and made it fit for a princess. I walked over to the bed and put her down.
I pulled the covers over her sleeping body. I walked back over to the door. "Goodnight doe eyes." I say with a soft smile, closing the door.

Words: 707

Than- holy shih tzu! Over 100 reads, guys that's amazing thank you
So much😊
I hope you guys all enjoyed Alastor being protective😆
And thank you for all the votes!
Btw this is my longest chapter so kudos to you for finishing it😂
See you guys next chapter
Bye 😊
Your optimistic author

-Kelise