Life

Your p.o.v

I was chasing my little brother all around the yard, he almost stumbled over a pebble but quickly got his footing back when he remembered what was going on. To an outsider it may have looked like I was just playing tag with him but little did the world know how much my anger was boiling I was at the end of my wits! I had no tolerance for his indestructible nature any longer. Not after he stole my most expensive pack of Markers and scattered them all around the house so they could all dry out.I was infuriated. I wasn't sure how long I chasing him but my throat started to ache.  Wasn't sure what was going on so I ignored the pain, after going on like this for as long as my little lungs could until I eventually collapsed in pain. I was wheezing, gasping for air somehow hoping.. praying that is would stop, that my throat would clear and all the pain would subside and I would walk away like nothing happened...but I never get that release. I watched as the world around me faded into darkness as people screamed my name my eyes slowly fluttered closed as I fell into the dark abyss of what I thought would my internal slumber. Little did I know it was only the start of something bigger.

I felt a weightlessness as I fell it felt like I was falling about 6 feet before hitting the hard surface of the ground. I bounced up surprisingly not feeling any pain. I turned around and saw them... I saw my family! Every one I ever loved who had passed was now looking at me and urging me to follow them. I took one step before the ground under me began to crumble and shake. As soon as I realized what was happening I tried to jump towards them but I didn't make it all I heard was their screams of desperation, (yn!) they all tried to help me up but it was too late. After a much longer fall I hit the ground with a "thud" this time it did hurt. I got up with a groan as I got up slowly. Everything around me was dark. I heard deep voice greet me I turned and saw an angel.
"Hello (yn)" it repeated its deep voice echoing across the darkness "hello" I greeted uncertainty clear in my voice. " I suppose it is my job to explain why your here" it said as if it was bored, I didn't reply I just nodded slowly kind of like when you don't know what's happening. It groaned " (YN) you are an omen sent from heaven to hell, you must gain the trust of the most powerful demons in hell so when you betray them it will be easier to take down hell when their leaders are emotional" it spat out coldly as if it was simple. "But why me?" I ask confused and overwhelmed " because your adorable and charming. Also we didn't know if you should go to heaven or hell" it said with a smirk " aww thank you" I said giggling but I was still thinking about the whole "hurting demons emotionally" and it made feel awful. " so you understand what you have to do?" It said with one eyebrow raised. Stoping my train of thought. " yeah I think so" I answered noting how much more noticeably calm I sounded then when I first arrived.
"That will be all" it said calmly as it waved its hand. The ground started to crumble again. "Great I wonder where I'll fall this time" I said annoyed as I fell.

Words:616

I am so proud of my self :)

I can't wait to see where this book goes!!!

I really hope you guys liked it I'm open to any criticism ;)

Well I'm going to bed now it's 1:09 am so yeah.
Seen you guys soon Goodnight!

                           Your optimistic author
                                               -Kelise