𝒀𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒆𝒏𝑵𝒃𝒂: 𝑭𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

VOTE/COMMENT

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

Omniscient

"shit I wonder how this makes my ass look" Kentrell mutters to himself as he turned around examining himself in the mirror, Kentrell was currently at the mall with his bestfriends and his boyfriend Keyanta.

Kentrell sighs walking out of the fitting room he was in, to get someones else opinion on the tight blue joggers he currently had on.

"Ou shittt Kenny got that happy weight on himmmm" Khalick Snickers walking circles around kentrell

"You betta not let yo nigga see you in those cuz he gon cut the fuck up...again I might add" Megan chimes in.

"And he not gon let you buy those" khalick mutters grabbing kentrells ass.

Kentrell would've beat anyones else ass for touching on him other than his boyfriend, but everyone knew that khalick was a fucking bottom whether he admitted it or not, There wasn't no way Jonathan and Khalick wasn't fucking especially with the looks they be giving eachother.

Suddenly everything gets quiet when Keyanta walks into their little area looking kentrell up and down licking his lips

It was complete silence for a moment when Keyanta suddenly started yelling.

"I WILL BLOW YO FUCKING BACK OUT!"

"Anna oop- time for the show" megan giggles watching from her seat pouring Khalick some of her popcorn.

"DO IT DO IT CUZ MY ASS TOOTED!" Kentrell yells back giving Keyanta the same energy he's giving.

Keyanta throws the bags he had in his hand on the ground
"YOU LUCKY WE IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY!"

Kentrell steps closer to keyanta poking him in the chest "RIGHT YOU AIN'T GON DO SHIT BITCH!"

Workers in the store suddenly run over to all of the commotion, while some people were standing around recording.

"Um I'm gonna need everyone to calm down-" one of the employees of the store is cut off by the yelling.

Keyanta growls "YO SHIT WILL BE STRETCHED NIGGA!!! KEEP PLAYING WITH ME!"

kentrell bites his lip "IT CAN'T BE MORE STRETCHED THAN IT ALREADY IS!!!"

Immediately after hearing that Khalick starts choking on some popcorn while megan laughs hard patting his back.

"You niggas a mess!"

Khalick calms down sighing "I can't go nowhere with you retardz"

→→→→

"Nope! Get away from me!" Kentrell screams throwing a pillow at Keyanta hopping across their bed trying to get away from him.

"Nah KEEP THAT SAME ENERGY AND COME GET THIS FUCKING DICK!"

Kentrell shakes his head aggressively "Bitch we JUST GOT DONE FUCKING 4 TIMES STOP TRYNA KILL ME!"

Keyanta shrugs "Mane ion give one fuck c'mere!" He grabs kentrells leg pulling him back towards him.

"Nigga THIS is RAPE" Kentrell whines

"It ain't rape if you like it now STOP yo bitching and-"

"D-Daddy please I can't!" Kentrell whimpers loudly as Keyanta spreads his legs rubbing the tip against kentrells swollen rosebud.

"Nah you gon think twice before tryna cap infront of yo lil friends"

"I'll stop please-U-UGh" kentrell screams as Keyanta slowly pushes himself inside of kentrell.

"Let's have a lil fun" Keyanta smiles pulling out his phone taking pictures of kentrell who looked completely out of it.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

Feedback