𝐁𝐁𝐆𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐀: 𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐙

⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄

VOTE/COMMENT

⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄

Omniscient

"Khalick Gon fucking kill you So I'd advise you to stop Joe" Taymor mutters sitting on his boyfriend kentrells lap, as he takes pictures of the scene unfolding before him.

Jonathan (Porter) Smirks wrapping his arms around Joseph waist squeezing it gently as he laid his head on the back of the smaller mans neck.

"Khalick ain't gon give a fuck all he gon do is eat me out and enjoy it" Joesph rolls his eyes

"As he should" Jonathan chuckles.

Joesph felt as though khalick had no reason to be mad because him and Jonathan were nothing but friends and never would be more than that.

Taymor shrugs "I guess it be like that sometimes huh Joesph?"

Taymor lays his phone down on his lap as it started going off like crazy.

"Seems like someones trying to reach you" Joseph mutters staring at Taymor.

Taymor smiles shrugging simply. 

Joesph rolls his eyes deciding not to question his friends weird behavior.

Suddenly Jonathans phone starts ringing playing Joesphs favorite song.

Can't take big dick but I suck on it
I ain't fucking with pussy it got a bump on it... (A/N: didn't feel like typing the rest of this)

Joesph screams as he starts to grind on Jonathan.

"Welp he's going to fucking die" kentrell snickers as taymor nods in agreement.

⇄⇄⇄

"Khalick?.." Joesph calls out for his boyfriend as he stepped into a pitch black apartment.

Joesph found this abit strange because even when khalick is sleep some lights still be on.

Joesph turns his phones flashlight on and he walks into the living room seeing khalick staring at the wall with a look in his eyes that scared Joesph.

Suddenly khalick gets up storming towards Joesph with his fist balled up.

Joesph attempts to back away "Um khalick you don't look so well?"

"On GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP!" khalick growls grabbing Joesph by the throat pulling his boyfriend into his chest roughly.

"Do I look like a fucking joke? HUH?!" Khalick screams the venom in his voice clear as day.

"Kha-"

"YOU THINK IMMA LET YOU PLAY ME WHILE I'M OUT BREAKING MY FUCKING NECK FOR US" Khalick questions while his grip tightens  around Joseph's neck.

Joesph starts to hit khalicks chest rapidly trying to get away from him "can't breath"

"I tried to be calm with yo ass and you just had to do this SHIT"

⇄⇄⇄

Joesph opens his eyes slowly looking around to notice that he wasn't in his room..

Everything in this room was red and their were was all types of different sex toys, whips, and vloggers hanging on the walls.

Another thing Joesph noticed that he was naked and that his hands were tied to the headboard of the queen sized bed he was currently on.

The door suddenly swings open hard hitting the wall. Khalick walks into the room shirtless, with nothing but some grey sweatpants on hanging low on his waist exposing his V-line.

Khalicks knuckles were bloody as he walked over to the side of the room grabbing nipple clamps.

Joesph couldn't help but thank wattpad and fifty shades of grey because without those important things he wouldn't know what any of this shit was.

Khalick smiles wickedly at his lover walking over to him sitting on the bed.
"Oh baby imma teach you not to play with stunna"

Khalick takes Joesphs right nipple into mouth  as be uses his free hand to massage his left nipple.

Joesph whimpers as his dick stands up with pride wanting attention "d-daddy"

Khalick smiles putting the nipple clamps on Joesphs swollen red nipples and he instantly yanks Joesph forward watching happily as the smaller man scream out.

Khalick stops the abuse on Joesphs nipples after a hour of doing so and he gets up going back to the wall.

Khalick ponders for a moment as he grabs a cock plug and a weird looking vibrator.

Khalick walks back towards the bed spreading Josephs legs. Pulling some lube out of one of his pockets.
Called 'Heat Wave Warming Lube' Khalick grabs the toy pouring the Lube over it.

Joesph screams in pleasure as khalick suddenly shoves the toy  deep inside of him.

"Time for the real fun to begin" khalick cackles as he grabs Joesph's dick slipping the plug in the tip of his dick.

⇄⇄⇄

"P-PLEAS-E LET ME C-C-CUM" Joesph sobs as khalick used the toy to hit his g-spot over and over.

Joesph felt like he was going to explode. The tip of his dick was red and his ass felt like it was on fire.

"Want me to take it out and give you the real thing?" Khalick chuckles at the boys state.

Joesph nods sobbing

"Well I'm not gonna fucking do it!"

⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄⇄

FEEDBACK
If you know where I got this from i love y'all