21NBA: HORMONES

A/N: Okay so EUPHORIA not back on my page but it's somehow still in my fucking library so here you go

VOTE/COMMENT

Sheyaa Pov

"Damn Mane you so fucking nice buying us four boxes of chocolate chip cookie pizza-" I slap Ben's hands away from the boxes in my lap, mugging him.

"Bitch this ain't for you! This for my baby kentrell.. if you haven't noticed he's seven months pregnant and his hormones are fucking everywhere!"

Ben shrugs "bitch you den bought four boxes! Damn he'll be ight with three! He'll fucking live!"

"If youn get the fuck on nigga you look like a dog! Ole ugly bitch! Stupid bitch! That's why yo ugly ass smell like hotdog water!-"

Ben eyes widen and he dramatically puts his hand on his chest "damn nigga you acting like I fucked yo mama or sum"

"Shut tha fuck up! Tryna eat my baby food! I'm buying him so many boxes because I wanna see his pretty ass smile! Fucking bum ass!" Sheyaa growls.

"Bitch his hormones cannot be that fucking bad! Ole lying hoe!" Ben mutters folding his arms.

'Oh so this nigga really think it's a game?'

I pull my phone out dialing kentrells number, putting it on speakerphone after a few minutes he answers sniffling.

"I really miss you..when are you coming back!..MATTER OF FACT FUCK YOU DON'T SAY SHIT TO ME AFTER EATING MY GODDAMN RED VELVET COOKIES! I OUGHTA PUT A BULLET WHERE THAT TATTOO IS ON YOUR FOREHEAD BITCH!...love you bye...I hate you by the way" kentrell hangs up after awhile leaving ben shocked.

"So you really ate this mans cookies? His red velvet cookies?" Jamell questions suddenly from the backseat

"Oou kenny a good one cuz I would've blocked jamell stupid ass if he did some shit like that uhn uhn" taymor says rolling his eyes.

"Nigga HUH? BLOCK WHO?" Jamells voice got deeper and his pupils got smaller.

"This nigga den brought Melvin out stop THE CAR" ben screeches.

Melvin grabs taymor by the throat pulling him into his lap, whispering into his ear aggressively. All the color from taymors face was drained and he looked petrified.

"Baby this ain't it he gon kill us all!"

I groan loudly "can I just get home in one piece! Damn!"

•••

I walk into my apartment to see kentrell sprawled across our couch in nothing but some panties and his pregnant on show.

"See this why yo ass pregnant now always around this bitch naked and shit" sheyaa mutters.

Kentrell notices me and rolls his eyes
Grabbing the remote trying his best to ignore me, until he notices the boxes in my hands.

"What's that?" He immediately gets up waddling towards me holding his back.

"I bought you a chocolate chip cookie pizza because I felt-" I was cut off when kentrell bursts into tears, siting the boxes down. Pulling me into his arms.

"You ugly bitch! I love you!" He sobs into my chest.

"I love-" kentrell pushes me away wiping his eyes "you must think I'm fucking fat huh!? Is that why you bought me so many boxes! BITCH IT'S YOUR FAULT I'M FAT WEAK ASS PULL OUT GAME!"

"Trell baby calm down I just wanted you to have plenty to your hearts desire-" He cuts me off again by slapping me, I felt something snap inside me and I immediately grab him by his throat.

"Listen here! Just because you fucking pregnant don't mean you finna sit here and treat me like shit! NOW CALM THE FUCK DOWN!"

Kentrell looked at me in shock and his bottom lip begins to tremble as tears filled his pretty brown eyes.

'Damn it be strong don't give in to his tears'

"You so fucking lucky I can't fuck this attitude out of you!" I growl pinching his cheeks, which just made him cry more.

'Why the fuck did the human body have to be so fucking sensitive? FUCK IT because I can't even fuck him until after he's given birth because apparently  I tore him down there'

"Go sit to pretty ass down and eat yo cookies cuz ain't shit wrong with you! Yo ass just fucking hungry I bet!"

Kentrell kisses my cheek sniffling "O-Okay"

~ 1 Hour Later ~

"Sheyaa? Baby? Daddy? Can I Pleaseeeee get a kiss only one would be nice I'd enjoy that!" Kentrell whimpers crawling onto my lap. Ever since I yelled at him he's been crying for my attention.

"Oh no you fucking don't you ain't slick!" I gently push him back onto the couch when he I feel him grind against me.

"W-Why don't you love me anymore? Is there someone else out there!?" Kentrell sobs louder.

"Fuck it!" I push him onto his back pulling his panties off of him.

"Wait! We can't!"

I smirk "baby they said I can't fuck you they ain't never said I couldn't eat you"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Feedback

Okay so like there was more BUT I've been up all night and if I ever decide to make a part 2 of this I'll try to add this scene..