21NBASTUNNACHRIS

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

VOTE/COMMENT

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

OMNISCIENT

"Thank  you both honestly y'all really didn't have to do any of this and I'm really thankful " kentrell says quietly avoiding eyecontact with the older men who were stripping their  clothing .

Chris licks his lips looking kentrell up and down with lust in his eyes "it ain't a big deal.. you know I'd do anything for you mamas"

Kentrell squeezes his thighs together trying to calm down and not panic. Kentrell wanted nothing more but to spread his legs wide open for the man before him.

Kentrell nods deciding not to talk since he didn't trust his voice.

Everything about chris turned him on, his calm soothing voice that held so much authority to it. Chris brought out his submissive side some, but sheyaa drove kentrell crazy.

"Kentrell use yo voice before I come ova there and make you...I know youn want that" Sheyaa smirks finally deciding to speak up

Kentrell whimpers softly looking at sheyaa "I'm sorry I'll use my words.."

Kentrell picks up his paintbrush going back to doing what he loved the most.

Kentrell always knew how to Express himself through his art, but now he was doing it for a project. Chris and sheyaa were both gorgeous so he just had to pick both, and he couldn't ask his other friends who were way too playful.

Suddenly kentrell drops his paintbrush squeaking when his chin was suddenly grabbed. Sheyaa was looking down at him biting his lip lost in thought abit.

"Are you scared of us kenny? You seem kinda jumpy" chris chuckles from his seat.

Sheyaa wraps his hands around kentrells throat smiling "nah he just doesn't wanna give into his desires..I know yo pussy getting wet looking at is right now"

"I'll fuck the shit outta you..you want that don't it baby" chris smirks making kentrell moan softly grinding himself again sheyaa's leg making him squeeze his throat abit tighter.

"When we talk to you I want a fuckin answer!" Sheyaa growls. Kentrell nods absentmindedly

The look in his eyes were telling on him, the lust evident in his eyes.

"Tell us what you want mamas"

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Feedback