Aqueducts

We soon made our way to the elevators and stairs, only to our findings that the elevators were locked down by a security system and the stairs were closed to be repaired. The ominous mortician then approached us from behind, saying "You know there is a curfew in the hospital at 8:30, correct?" I then thought there was no way to get to floor 63, then the mortician offered us some advice; "The Parking Garage Elevators don't close. However, you may face some of the 'security' limping around, wether they are tired or just 'dead inside' is up to you discover. I was confused as I was unsure if he was trying to help us or just trying to kill us. Either way we had to go through that area to progress, so me and the gothic woman made our way to the Parking Lot Elevators. We called the elevator and it immediately opened, as if we were being summoned by it. We entered as there was a clock and see through glass within it. The buttons 49-69 did not respond, so I pushed 70 and we ascend. As we did each floor got darker to soon the gothic woman had to pull out a flashlight from the service box of the elevator, i then asked her name "Elizabeth" she replied as we both noticed the clock fast forward to 2:30 am all of the sudden. We then got out of the elevator as we looked around in the dimly lit parking garage. We saw a silhouette of something above us, it was approaching us as we shined the light on it... It was only what we could assume to be "The Aqueducts" as more of them had emerged from behind the cars, their bodies swollen with many bleeding orifices on their fleshy exterior. We ran using downwards the stairs as the were moderately slow and quite gluttonous, as they couldn't fit the narrow pathways of the stairs. We reached a lit door with a rotting body near it, god only knows those "things" caused it. We opened it as the area looked like "they" had romped through it, with bodies beaten in, blood splatters everywhere, glass broken in, the whole works... Elizabeth then exclaimed "let's just find your sister and get out of here!"