Floor 63

We traversed through the ruins of Floor 63 as we saw each body, some strangled, some beaten, all of them bloody, most of them children. We then ran into the doctor, as he was wounded and had no idea what was going on. The mortician then had come out of the darkness as his suit was a dark red and he wore a fedora with a Guy Fawkes mask on and had said "The devil works in mysterious ways doesn't he?" I then pieced it together, my sister was the devil's offspring, yet she did not know she was. I then knew the devil had deal for me, I asked what it was. The mortician replied calmly, but ominously: "Spread my faith around the Midwest, cause my will to be the truth, and I will anoint you both my power and let you live where others won't. I had to think about Elizabeth though, even though she was just a stranger, I liked her as a friend and wanted to get to know her more. I then asked "What about Elizabeth?" He then replied "She can be anointed, for someone you barely know to be sacrificed to 'The Aqueducts' he said teasingly." I knew what he meant and I didn't want to know what'd happen to the three of us if I were to cross him. I then picked up Dr. Contris Ravodo and lead him to the parking lot garage, without him knowing he was going to be the sacrifice. I had lied to him and said the service elevators had not been working so he had to walk down the parking lot. The feeling was bitter as I knew his fate, yet I could feel the devils devious smile under that mask as I then asked, "Are we free to go and where is my sister?" He then simply replied, "your sister is waiting for you in the lobby and only if you spread my will as truth. Do not cross me." He said as I could feel his grin fade beneath the mask.