13. 5PM NOV 28th- North Carolina - Lindsay POV

It's nice. The entire family was able to make it down for Thanksgiving. Oddly enough, even my mom came which is kind of driving me crazy, but it's okay. I can handle everything. I can do it. I looked to my right and saw AJ, she was cleaning dishes from breakfast while Mia was drying them. I looked out at the living room and saw that Lena was sweeping. Jesus, they aren't even here yet and I know that this place needs to be spotless.

"Okay, I think this is all we need to do," I said. Mia looked at me and smiled with a shake of her head.

"They're staying at a hotel; not here does it really matter?" Lena asked. I looked at her and nodded.

We finished and started to get ready ourselves

We finished and started to get ready ourselves. I'm in a nice black jumper suit. Mia in a nice peach dress, AJ in a red dress, and Lena in a blue dress. I mean were already ready, I just need to make sure everything is perfect. I heard the doorbell ring and I sighed.

"They're early," AJ said.

"I got it," I heard Lena yell.

"Lena, please be polite," I said as I walked out of my room putting an earring in.

"Never mind," Lena said as I walked down the stairs. The door closed, but I saw someone.

"Lena," I said as quickly went to the door. "I am so sorry," I apologized and looked up. "Lucas, Haley...Why are you.... What are you doing here?"

"Mom, have you seen my earrings, the one with the little diamonds that Grandma gave me that she loves," I heard Mia say. I looked at Lucas and Haley. I thought for a second. "ugh... Yes, they are in my top left drawer, in the blue box."

"Lindsay," Lucas said. I looked at him.

"Mom, these shoes don't go," I heard AJ say. I turned my head.

"You're fine, you're perfect. Help Lena find her ballet flats please, I can't have her wearing sneakers," I stated.

"Whose wearing sneakers," I turned my head around.

"Lena," I said and gasped in surprise. "Mom...Hi, come in, come in." Everyone came in and they did. I saw my mom look at me and then at Lucas.