Chapter 4

Liam's POV

It's so cold here, like freezing cold. I opened my eyes but can't see anything. It's too dark. Where am I? "Hello, Louis? Niall? Zayn? Anyone?" No replay, only silence.

I get up and started walking. Suddenly the ground below me started to shake. I fell on the ground. The moments become violent and I started to sink in the ground. "Help! Pull me out!! HELP ME"

Out of nowhere, a white wolf came. It has green eyes. "Pull out, please, help me I am stuck here" I beg to it.

"You are doing it Liam and only you can stop it." He said it through mind link and started to fade away.

"No, NO NO NO, don't go, help me" I shouted. The ground has swallowed me upto neck and it still pulling me down. I closed my eyes as the soil started to get in my nose. I feel myself slipping in the darkness.

TRINGGG...

TRINGGG...

TRINGGG...

Second time I opened my eyes; I am back in my room. So that was a dream, weird.

TRINGGG...

I looked for the source of this sound; none of our phone is ringing. The sound was actually coming from the corridor.

TRINGGG...

"Turn that shit off Li" Louis said, still in sleep.

"ALL TRAINEES ARE REQUESTED TO WAKE UP. EVERYONE HAS TO REPORT TO THE TRAINING GROUND AT 5:30."

So that actually our morning alarm. That's a great way to wake everyone.

"Don't tell me this will happen every morning" Niall said, sitting up on his bed.

"I want to sleep more" Louis said.

"No get up, get ready" I told them getting down from my bed to wake Zayn.

**********

After a huge struggle of waking Zayn up, we get ready and reach on the training ground on time. All the trainees are here but the instructors and trainers are not here yet.

"OK, SILENCE" Mr. Twist said as he entered in the ground with others. "Today is our first day, so we will see what you know, how much you can do. On the basis of that we will train you."

"We will call you in pairs and you have to fight against each other" Mr. Corden said.

**********

The fight was not that serious. Just you have showed the tricks and techniques we have learned till now in the school. Louis and I did well but Niall is little hurt, just few scratches.

Currently, Zayn is fighting with some Nick guy. Zayn is quite aggressive type but he is controlling himself so he doesn't hurt him. But this Nick is fighting like it's a war.

When Mr. Corden signaled them to stop, Zayn was quite injured. Mr. Corden advice him to see the nurse for his wounds. So we went with him. A nurse greeted us.

"Hello honey, I'm Anne. Now sit on the bed and tell where you are hurt"

Zayn nodded and did as instructed. We stay close to him. Zayn showed her all the places he hurt.

"Harry can you bring some hot water and a towel" Anne called.

And we saw Harry, the boy we meet in the woods, came and handed the bowl of water and towel to Anne. "Here you go mum"

Then he looked at us "Hi there" greeted us with a beautiful dimple smile.

Hi lovely people,

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020

Here's the fourth chapter, hope you like it. 

If you guys are confused then let me clear it, the starting incidence is Liam's dream(Lima bean, control your subconscious mind). Mr. Robin Twist and Mr. James Corden are the instructors of the training center.

I will update soon.

Vote.Comment.Share

TPWK

- Fem