Chapter 15

Zayn's POV

Have you ever been in a situation where there is no way out so unfortunately you have to face it? We are stuck in the same situation. I don't know if I can handle this but I got my mates and Harry with me, so I am at ease.

"They are quite close to us, anyone got anything to say?" Liam asked.

"I love you guys so much, hope we will see each other soon in the heaven" Of cause Louis have to say this.

"He means do you have any idea how to deal this, not your death speech you idiot. And you are definitely not going to heaven; you will end up in hell for sure." Niall said.

I saw Harry in deep thoughts; his eyes were fixed on one of the tornado. Its looks like he got something in his mind. I can't help but ask him.

"Harry, you got any plans?" He looks at me.

"The tornadoes are moving in anti clockwise, so if we create a tornado, of the force equals to the four combined tornadoes force and move it in clockwise way, we can stop them." Harry explained his strategy.

I saw Liam's eyes lit up "Harry you are genies, it a really great idea."

"But how can we create the tornado?" I asked.

"Louis can, his element is wind. If he runs in clockwise circular motion with full speed, he can create the tornado" Harry answered me.

"What about us? Where will we go? Won't we get stuck in the air motion?" Niall asked with panic voice.

Liam hold Niall's arm and said "Nothing will happen to us if we stand in the exact center of the Louis's tornado then we will be safe, because it is the only peaceful part of tornado. It is known as the eye of the tornado. The barometric pressure occur in the eye is lowest and can be as much as-"

Louis cut Liam's rambling off "We got it, nerd." Louis rolls his eyes and Liam pouted.

"Okay all of you come in the center and hold each other tightly." Louis said.

We hold each other closely and tightly. We can feel the harsh winds from the tornadoes as they are coming closer to us. Louis took a deep breath and started running in clockwise way with full speed. I feel air surrounding me started to pick up so we make our hold tighter.

Louis is running so fast that I can't even see him but his speed definitely helping us because the wind swirl is getting bigger. The other four tornadoes were so close to us. Harry and Niall's eyes were already closed so I closed my eyes as well waiting for the results.

It is so hard to keep your balance as the winds get more barbarous. Only thing that one can hear is the sound of winds. But the sound is getting lesser with passing time and suddenly it stopped completely. I opened my eyes and see that there are no more tornadoes around us.

"YES! LOUIS DID IT, WE ARE SAFE" Niall shouted freeing himself from our grips.

"Where's Louis?" Liam asked. I looked around and Louis is nowhere to be found.

Hi lovely people,

Here's the fifteenth chapter, hope you like it.

They are safe but where did Louis go? What do you think?

I will update soon.

Vote.Comment.Share

TPWK

- Fem