Chapter 6.

I cried my eyes out. Then I fixed my make up and i had a call.

"Jace....." I said dryly.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing!!" I said.

"Where are you?" He asked me.

"Home!!" I replied not even in the mood to joke.

"I'll be over!! Will you...." I cut the call before he could even complete the sentence. I feel like tearing up again. I got down and opened the door. I got out of the mansion and sighed. I sat on the bench outside. Ten minutes later, a red Porshe was halted before me. I just got up, he lowered the window and nod. I got in and did my seatbelt. Then he started driving.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked me. I just stayed quiet. If not, I'll start crying and i don't wanna cry in front of Jace. And that would make me look pathetic. Then the car stopped. I looked around. It was Rock island. Here is the thing!! The road is in the middle of the rocks. And the rocks are the barriers for the sea. It's chilly and at the same time warm!!

"Come on!!" I heard him say. I got down and he pocketed his hands, the breeze blowing his hair. Seriously, he is really hot!! Like really gorgeous!!! Why would he even think of hiding all these? It's mysterious and I can't just figure out what his problem is. Believe me, knowing him was also part of my 6th  grade project!! I sighed and he bent down, he took off my heels. Then he held them and put them in the car and came back. He let out his right hand. I looked at me and he just took my hand and dragged me along.

------------------

"Careful!!" He said and I sat down. He sat down and I smiled.

"You come here often?" I asked him. He looked at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked me. I sighed and faked a smile

"Will you tell me your problem?" I asked him. He raised an eyebrow. And i looked away.

"I mean not everything in life is give and tak....."

"My mom died when she was in labour.... Of me." I said. I paused and I felt his eye on me.

"Ever since then.... Things have not been the same. My sister's were hurt and my dad, broken. And my sister had had it with me since then!!" I continued.

"I mean..... It's been 17 fucking years and I still feel hurt. I should've moved on!!" I yelled. Great now I'm yelling. Tears spilling from my eyes.

"I hate the fact that I'm hurt, I hate the fact that I'm such a loser. I hate the fact that I'm not wanted, I hate the fact that I'm hated. I hate the fact that I'm so pathetic!!!" I yelled. My throat aching. I buried my head in my legs. I can't even see Jace now. I will look like a fool that I am!! But suddenly, I felt butterflies, right!! His arms were round my shoulders to bring me closer.

"I'll spread slobber on your tux!!" I told him sobbing.

"Do I look like I care?" He snapped. He took of his tux, boy that looks hot!! Kill me would you?

"Actually I care about my tux but now you can put slobber on this!!" He said. I scoffed and wanted to leave.

"I know what if feels like not to be wanted!!" He said. I looked at him. Suddenly I don't see jerky,  annoying,  teasy Jace anymore. I see hurt, sadness and pain!!

"And do you know the worst part?" He said.

".... I never got over it!!" We both said.

"Exactly!!!" We said. We staring at each other for a bit.