Chapter 36.

Tiffany POV.

       So much for literature class. I got an A+ and I'm so happy. I've always been good at the subject. And the teacher Mrs. Grand was very happy that she's found another good student. Apparently, she only has ten more and they were booked with students to tutor. Now, she's assigning someone for me. After talking much about how good the student was when he was in freshman's, junior but now, he's slacking off. Cause of a reason she said and I quote:

"Always too busy for studies. Can't blame him though. He needs the sport for college."

Now I'm in front of the jock Hangouts, making me look nervous. I opened it and the only thing I heard was music. Oh, I love music. It was I'm the one by DJ Khalid featuring Justin Bieber, quavo and Lil Wayne. I just sat there. The place empty. My feet started tapping to the beat. Before I knew it, I was dancing, my Mom actually took me to a dance school along with Lindsey when I was 10. And I loved it. I think I'm gonna sign up for the dance club. I heard footsteps but I just continued dancing, twisting and when quavo started rapping. I twerked and I heard claps. Oh my God, I turned to see the whole football team staring at me. Well, just six.

"Man she's hot!!"

"I want her."

"She's beautiful....."

"God those moves...."

"Tiffany!!!" I heard a familiar voice, then they made way for.... Stephen!!!

"You know her?" They all chorused.

"Yeah." He said.

"Oh, hey!!" I said.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me moving close.

"Well, i-uhmm, Mrs. Grand said......"

"Detentions over?" He asked.

"No. She said I'm tutoring someone in my literature class!!" I said.

"Oh. That'll be Toby!!" Stephen said and came beside me.

"That's Beck, Olaf, Shem, Hosea, and lastly Toby!!" Stephen introduced.

"Nice to meet ya. You can actually call me hot Beck, and I love those moves, could you dance with me at my room tonight? My parents aren't home!!" The one with black hair and black eyes asked who's Beck. They're actually all hot. Toby's with grey hair which he obviously dyed, making it crop and blue eyes. He's cute and hot. Sincerely, I don't know who's hotter. Stephen or Toby. Shem and  Olaf both have blonde hair, but Shem's golden and curly while Olaf's straight and dirty. And both of them has dark brown eyes but Olaf's more darker. Hosea Is the least. Not really handsome, just okay and muscly.

"I'm pretty sure I won't want that." I said.

"Boooo!!" The other guys said except Toby though. He's just pocketing his hands looking down right hot.

"I don't need a tutor. I'm fine with a C. At least I didn't get an F!!" He said walking away. I followed him.

"Well Mrs. Grand wants you back. She said you were a very good student that she doesn't want to loose!!" I told him. He turned to face me and me being clumsy was startled my his sudden turning and slip, but he wanted to catch me, which made both of us fall down. ON EACH OTHER!!

I quickly rolled away but his legs were in between. He smirked and rolled which made him on top.

"Just how I wanted to be when she's on my bed!!" Beck whinned.

"So should we give you guys room or what?" I heard Stephen yell.

"Listen and listen well. I'm not having you has my teacher. So get your ass out!!" He said, stood up and left. Someone picked me up carrying me bridal style.