Chapter 1

Third POV

"Yah... are serious, Jin-ah? How can you take those jobs? You are already have your own house, cafe, cars even a swimming pools!" Asked Suho with a confused tone.

Jin just shrugged it off. "Come on, Suho. Its normal. Money doesnt mean anything if my heart was empty. I just want to feel... happy." Said him while making some doubled Espresso for his friend. "Here. My treats." Wink him to Suho. Suho sighed. "Fine... if that what you wants. Just take care... You are almost 23. But still-"

"Finish those words and I called Lay to pick you up." Said Jin with a smiled. Suho nodded. "Also, how is Baekhyun and Chanyeol? Is Baekhyun okay? If he had a problem with the baby, just call me." Suho gave him an ok.

"I will. Thanks , Jin. Good luck with your work tomorrow." Jin smiled. "Thanks, Suho."

...

"Oh... its already 1:00 a.m. I should close the cafe. Wow, its really raining heavily! " Sighed Jin tiredly. But, suddenly someone knocked the door. "H-hello..." Jin turned around and he was suprised. "Oh god. Are you okay?! Come here! Its raining outside... you must be cold right now."

Jin took a blanket from his office and wraped the teenager who was shaking. "Wait here. Let me make you some hot chocolate... if.. you like it?"

That boys nodded and smiled. Jin smiled back and started to make some hot chocolate for both of them.

After that, he gave the boy the hot chocolate. "T-thank you, hyung..." Jin smiled softly. "Its okay. My treats. Just enjoy the hot chocolate. Also, I put some bunny shape marshmellow cause you looked like a bunny." Said Jin while drinking his hot chocolate.

"Thank you... its indeed delicous. You really good in this hyung! " said the boys with a bright smile. Jin can feel his heart flattered.  "Thank you."

"You are so kind to let a total strangers stayed with you... why hyung? Dont you scared?" Asked him again. Jin shook his head. "If the strangers had a bad intention, I would be dead right now. Beside... I'm old. Hahaha. No, I am handsome." Said him proudly.

That boy laughed. "Hyung... you are so funny. Thank you..." Jin pat him. "Just come again. Beside... I am always feel lonely." He nodded.

And they continue their peace while hearing the rain fall...

•••

Next Day...

"Well, I am nervous. But, I want to help this company. I believe they have a lot of potential to rais up." I entered the company. "Hello! Are Kim Seokjin?" I smiled and nodded my head. "Well then. Call me Bang PD. Nice to meet you." Jin talk with  Bang PD Nim about his schedule, what he should do and shouldnt do.

"Thats all. Thank you, Jin. You have a lot of talent but you still choose our company to work off... sorry if the payment is not that great like others big company."

Jin just laughed. "I dont care about money. I just want to help. Thank you so much sir." Jin waved him goodbye and went to the second floor. "Oh, is he an idol? He look very handsome!" Jin sighed. Yeah, a handsome guy who love to cook and take care kids.

Jin POV

I knocked the door. "Hello?"

"Jungkook! Open the door!" Shouted someone. "Okay, hyung!" That voice-

"Bunny boy?" I said i confusion but also happy one. Jungkook looked at me and smiled. "Jin hyung!!! So, you are the one who will take care all of us?!" I nodded. I entered the dorm. "Hyung! Come here!" Said him happily.

Then, another five came and looked at me. But one of them cought my eyes. He had such a beautiful dimples...

"Hyung! This is Jin Hyung. He is the one who take care of me last night. Also, he will work with us." Said Jungkook happily. I bowed. "Hello. I'm Kim Seokjin, 22 years old. Just call me Jin." All of them bowed at me in rushed.

"I'm so sorry! You are the oldest right now!" Said one of them. "My name Is Kim Namjoon. I want to thank you for taking care of Jungkook last night. And I'm the leader." I blushed slightly but kept on smiling. "Its okay. I thought you more older then me cause... you really are tall. No kidding." I said while looking at him.

"Aawhh! Appa finally found Eomma!" Said one of them. Namjoon and I coughed. "Um... please introduce yourself." I asked politely. "Name Min Yoongi. Just call Suga or Yoongi."

"Jung Hoseok or J-Hope! "

"I'm Park Jimin or Jimin!"

"Kim Taehyung Or V."

"Jeon Jungkook or Jungkook!"

"And of course, Kim Namjoon or people call Rap Monster or RM."

I smiled. "Hello, Bangtan. Hope we can cooperate in the future and bring love to this world." I said and bowed again.

"Okay, Jin Eomma!!!"