Chapter 2

Jin POV

Its 5:00 a.m in the morning. I should make them breakfast.

"Uwaahh! I should Make them breakfast, cleaning and then go to the cafe." I mumbled. I went to the toilet and start to cleaning myself. Then, I walked to the kitchen and began to make something.

"Hmm... I guess I will buy some groceries for the cafe and the dorm too. Perfect ." I took the coffee and made some Frappè together with cheese tart. "I will just put it here and throw the rubbish."

I put all the food at the table.

I took the rubbish and went out.

•••

"Suho! Never thought of seeing you here." I said with a smiled. Suho waved at me, together with Lay and Xiumin.

"Jin-ah! Nice to see you! Are you buying some groceries, again?" Asked Xiumin. I nodded. "Because I want to cook lobster and some crèmè brulee tonight! I heard those boys love to eat." I smiled brightly. They laughed.

"I love your attitude, Jin. Not everyone have this kind off attitude." Replied Lay while hugging Suho arm. I just laughed. "Also, invite me for your wedding. Okay?" I wink at Lay and Suho. They both laughed.

"God, you with your flirty attitude. Okay, then. See you again, Jin-ah." Waved Xiumin. I waved back and went to my cafe. I put away the other groceries and brought the other half to the dorm.

"I'm home." I said as I opened the door.

"Hyung! Did you make this?!"  I raised my head in confusion. Everybody was eating their breakfast. I snorted as I went to the kitchen counter. "Did Jungkook tell you that I own a cafe? Also, what do you want for tomorrow?"

They stared in awe. "Awsome, hyung... You really are amazing..." said Jimin with a smiled. I smiled back and put away the groceries.  " Today dinner is lobster and crèmè brulee so dont come home late. After practice, dont go anywhere. I dont want to waste any food." I said while putting the lobster into the sink.

"H-hyung... how can you do all of this? You have your own cafe..." asked V with a concern. I washed my hand and looked at them. I just kept on smiling.

"Do you want to join me celebrate my birthday at my house this week?" They looked at each other. "Of course we want but you still not answering the question, hyung." Asked J-hope.

I giggled.

"My name is Kim Seokjin, 22 years old. I am from the Kim Family, yes that Kim's. I have my own cafe and house. Even a car. Yes I can drive. I'm a workholic and i love to have someone to be taking care off. I even babysit a baby for anyone. But, i dont want any payment. I, want to spread love for everyone and my eomma. Also, treat me as your hyung please."

They stared at me. Or... they are suprise. "Oh. I have to go to the cafe. I will get going now. Take care of yourself and put the dirty plate at the sink please. Also, good luck!" I said while rushing out from the house.

•••

"Thank you, please come again." I said with a smile. She nodded and waved me goodbye. After a long silence, i let out a heavy sighed. Well damn it. Im tired.

"Mr. Kim." Not that nickname. I sighed and turned around with a smile. "Hello, may I help you?" I kept on smiling while wiping all the dishes.

"Mr.Kim. Please, Madam want to see you." Said the guy. I kept my smiled. "Who the hell?" I put away my stuff and my apron. I made a latte and put it on the table.

"Come, father. You want some latte?" I said with a smiled. He sighed heavily. "Jin. I dont want to fight. Please, just listen to me." I shook my head.

"I'm 22 now. Not 12. I am not that dumb. Send my regard to her please. Beside... I dont even need her money after she threw me away from home." I said sternly. "Jin! Please! This is for your future!"

"Father. Look at me. Am I look like someone with future? No. I'm already dead long time ago." I turned around and walked away from him.

"My mind was dead and buried together with mom. There are no one who you once called KIM SEOKJIN."