Chapter 3

Third Pov

Night Time...

"Is he okay?" Asked J-Hope worriedly. Suga sighed heavily. "No..." Both of them sighed while looking at the younger. "Jungkook. Hey... what wrong?" Asked Jimin while bringing some water. Jungkook looked exhausted but he kept on smiling.

"Kid, I'm home." Shouted someone. Jimin looked at the door. "Jin Hyung! You are home." Said him. Jin smiled. "Yeah. Sorry... what happen?" Asked him. All of them just sighed. "Its Jungkook... He suddenly got a terrible headache and fever." Replied Taehyung with a sad smiled. Jin put away his stuff and went to Jungkook.

"Maybe he was tired. Its okay. Let him sleep with me tonight. You guys can go cleaning yourself." Replied Jin while putting his hand on Jungkook forehead. "Haish, Kid. You are a trouble for your ownself." Smiled Jin softly.

He wake Jungkook and convinced him to take shower and went straight to his room.

"Guys, do you still want to eat lobster or something else?" Asked Jin while looking at the other who was just finished bathing. "We can just eat something simple cause Jungkook is sick. Its not fair for him." Replied Taehyung with a smiled. Jin nodded.

"Okay, then. Please wait, kay?"

•••

"Kookie, hey. I made you porridge." Jin woke Jungkook gently. Jungkook opened his eyes slowly. He smiled. "Hyung... Hey..." Jin chuckled slowly. "How cute... come, let me feed you." Leaned Jin slowly. He helped Jungkook up. Jungkook groaned slowly. "Hyung... its hurt..." Jin flinched for a moment.

He took a deep breath. "Let me..." he helped Jungkook until someone entered the room. "Jin Hyung. Is Jungkook okay?" Jin turned around. Its Namjoon. "I think he pressured himself and lacked of sleep. Just let him rest. He will be fine." Namjoon sighed but then he smiled softly. Revealed his lovely dimples. "Thank you." Jin smiled back.

"Its nothing Joonie-" jin closed his mouth. Namjoon blushed slightly. "Umm. I like that nickname. Just call me that, hyung." Jin laughed slightly. He was embarrassed. "O-okay. Goodnight!" Namjoon waved him goodbye and walked out from the room. "Holy shit." Cursed Jin softly. But then, he heard a soft chuckle.

"H-hyung... are you gay?" Asked the maknae with a grinned. "Yah! Go sleep! You-" Jin laughed togrther with the maknae, making him forget about what happen earlier...

•••

"He wont listen. I told you." Said him, dumbfounded. That lady stared at him. "HE HAS TOO. Are you trying to bring shame to my family?! I dont understand why did my stupid sister wanted to marry a freaking bullshit like you!"

Mr. Kim sighed heavily. Its all his fault... for believing the bitch in front of him. He wanted to leave his son alone. But... he cant do anything. God hate him for his own sake.

"BRING HIM OR YOU WILL PAY FOR FREAKING EVERYTHING!" She Screamed angrily. Mr. Kim just slammed the door and walked away from the room. Its giving him a lot of headache today. He looked at his smartphone.

"Im so sorry... Jin..."

•••

Jin hummed slowly while reading his favourite books. Jungkook stared at his new hyung. "Yes, Kookie?" Replied him softly, causing the younger to flinch in suprised. "Um... I cant sleep hyung..."

Jin looked at the younger and smiled softly. He put away his book and went to the younger, ready to cuddle. "What song did you just humming, hyung?" Asked Jungkook slowly while hugging the eldest. "My own song..." replied him.

"Woah. You write song too? Awsome hyung!" Jungkook stared at Jin with excitement. Jin chuckled softly. "Its from my favourite books, the tittle is Epihany... it indeed sound lovely..."

Jungkook nodded. "What is it about, hyung?"

Jin slowly huffed. "Its about a man who loss... who should be know what love is... which is for himself first..." Jungkook hummed.

Jin cupped the younger and kissed his forehead. "Go to sleep. You and others have dance practice tomorrow." Jungkook groaned and snuggles on Jin chest.

"Hyung..."

"Hmm?"

"You have a beautiful voice hyung..."

Jin smiled softly. "Thank you."

And they sleep quitely. Safe and sound with each other company. Jin felt happy... maybe his empty heart can be filled again with love.

•••

"I already told you, pup. Why dont you just listen?"

Seokjin huffed in anger. "I dont want too. You know i hate that.  VERY MUCH."  The leader just sighed heavily. "Come on Jin. Be matured for once."  Seokjin rolled his eyes. "Me? Matured? Im just fuckin 15 Sir!"

"Are you tried to kill yourself?! You know i can just dig your throat!" Shouted him angrily. Seokjin laughed sarcasticly.

"YOU MAY! PLEASE KILL ME AS YOU PLEASE!  I HAVE NO ONE SO YOU MAY!"

That man just stunned with Jin sudden outburst. "Pup. What did we talk about suicidal word?" He softened his word as he tried to pat Jin.

Seokjin just stared at nowhere. But they can feel he was tense. "I dont want... i dont to go back to her. She killed my mum. I dont want t-to..." Seokjin mumbled slowly.

"But pup... its more better than live with us. We are the one who did the crime afterall." Seokjin shook his head. "No. You not even kill my mum . She is. She is the one put that poisoned. So, please." Seokjin looked at the leader eyes.

"Let me stay with you, Taeyang Hyung."

•••

" Suho."

Suho hummed in respond before walked towards his seniour.  "Yes, GD Hyung. Do you need anything?"

GD just sighed. He looked at Taeyang. "Can you message Jin? Someone wanted to meet him." Suho just chuckled. "Aw. Finally he admit it. Sure. How about meet him at his cafe?"

GD smiled and nodded. "All of us can go and meet him."

Suho nodded and walked away. GD sighed. "Come on Taeyang. We know why you want to meet him." Taeyang just huffed. "He just like my brother afterall. I just want to warn him."

GD raised his eyebrows, received a groaned from his members. "That hags. She plan something. Its not good at all." GD just making a sound as a sign he get it.

Taeyang sighed heavily. "Pup. Take care."