•Jake•

He nogged to me.
"I'm Jake you must be Diamond".
"Yes hey".

O my God use words!

"Nice to meet you!".
"Likewise Diamond".
Jake turned to Shawn examined him. "Ready buddy?".
Shawn pulled off the hood of his hoodie and nogged.
Jake walked in front of us while Shawn pulled me to his right.
"Keep facing Jake's back whatever happens dont walk out of his shoulder line until he says otherwise".
"Understood".
"If you feel overwhelmed tell me".
I tried to breathe even then nogged again.
Jake opened the door and walked out immediately a crowd of girls ran up to us followed by journalists.
"Shawn..."
"Just breath thought".

From every direction, people crowed us in.
"Shawn!".
His name was screamed by thousands of girls. Camera crews and reporters kept shooting questions. It was chaotic too many people were pressing against each other.

How can shawn and Jake stay so calm?

I looked behind me so see a flash from a camera, shawn lay his hand on my back forced me to look back at the ground. His hand was pulled away rudely, I caught a climb of shawn being pulled away from the safety of Jake dragged by a group of five girls.
Jake walked over to the girl's let me alone in a distance from a feet.
Immediately three reporters stood in front of me and started to shoot questions at me.
"I've never seen you with shawn are you his new girlfriend?".
"Can you give us more details about your life with him?"
"What happened to your face?".
I was numb from the sudden overwhelming questions.
"I hmm..."
"Girls let him go you can talk to him later". Jake pulled the girls who were still ganging on shawn from him.
Jake rushed over to me blocked me from the reporters and cameras.
"Let her out of this". He shoved them away.
Shawn and I went back to our former place, behind jake side by side.

When we finely arrived there shawn held open the door for me. i pulled off the glasses.
The waiting room was empty Shawn went over to the Lady behind the counter to make an appointment.

"Shawn son what are you doing here?".
"Dad".