•anthony•

A man in a doctor's coat looked up at me smiling.
"Hello, diamond I've been waiting for your arrival". He walked over to me. I stepped back.
"I understand it's all new and scary for you but you'll get used to it". He patted onto the metal chair.
Come sit down".
I stayed in my place mostly because my hands were still in the tie wraps.
It tools dex a while before he untied my hands.
I flexed my wrist holding them trying to rub the blood back in.
The doctor motioned me to the bed.
"Come here".
I shook my head crossing my arms over my chest.
"Listen I can be nice if you do what I say but here's the thing diamond don't test my patience". He stated at my deadly.
Something about this man sends lives down my spine I inches closer with little steps. Lifting me into the chair. Carefully resting my head onto the headrest still all tended up so I can run if I have to.
"Calm down you're not going anywhere". The man clicked the changes together around my angels and wrists.
"What is this?".
"Prevention you might hurt yourself and we don't want that do we?". He lifted my chin roughly.
I shook my head. Slivers ran through my whole body.
"Can you just let me go"?
"You're hurt right?".
"I just feel sick". I tried to get out of the chains.
"I'm a doctor I can make you better!". He leaned closer his nose almost touching mine.
"I don't even know who you are". I pushed down the lump in my throat.
"Diamond Diamond our little precious diamond if you realy wanna know I'm Anthony". He walked around my hair slowly tracing my shoulder with his finger.
As another shiver ran through my body he pulled away.
"Are you cold?". Without waiting for my response he pulled off his white coat pulling it over me.
"Get it off of me!". I launched forward but the chains stopped me.
"What no I would dear too I don't want you to be cold". He gave me a thootie smile.
"Help!".
"Nobody is gonna help you I can make you better and not sick anymore but if you don't want it". He coughed down in front of me.
"Make it quick". I closed my eyes.
He took a blood stem and gave me medication.
"This should be okay for now".
"Can I go now?". I looked at him.
"Oh, diamond I'm not allowed to let you go until carl visits".       
"Can you at least get those Chain's off me I'm kinda freaked out by them"?
He shook his head.
"Why not!?".
"Prevention for escaping".
I groaned annoyed resting my head onto the headrest.
We both let silent longer over us for a while I sept starting at the ceiling making drawing from the lines on it.
"Diamond". This familiar voice made me turn my head towards the door where the car was standing without his guards this time.
"Let her go off the chains I don't want our precious diamond scared". He walked over to me smiling looking more human than ever.
"Yes, mr lore". Antony unchanged me.
He stretched out his hand for me. Waiting patiently for me to take it.
At this point I started him the most so I let my pride go and took his hand. He led me out of the room without saying a word to Antony.
"What did he gave you for the median?".
"Painkillers". I took the cylinder from my pocket showing it to him.
He shook his head.
"No these are the wrong ones I perilously asked him to prescribe this for you". He took a little bottle of pills out of his pocket.
"What is this?".
"A strong one we don't want you in pain diamond".
"Shawn told me otherwise". I looked down.
"Why are you even listing to that native model boy?".
"That model boy is my friend". I looked away from him.

"Sit down". Carl grabbed my holder pushing me down onto his desk chair. In contrast with the building, this room was classic with a lot of wooden stuff and an old sofa. His office was filled with old pictures of him and his mother she was a beautiful woman, to be honest. The kid in the picture looked so much more human than the boy again behind me now even though is the same person.
"Your mother was beautiful though". I looked up at him smiling shortly.
"Don't try to be nice to me you're still gonna be treated like the rest of them".
I stared in front of me to the door aimlessly.
My heart beated a little faster when a boy brushed to the door.
"Me lore I'm here sorry I'm late". He reached himself into my formal position. It made me calm for a second

He seems nice...

"Finally you're here... Diamond this is Louis your guard".