•luna•

"What do you want?". My voice started to shake.
"I finely found you now I finely can bring you to the place you belong". She had a bloody shirt in her eyes.
"You got the wrong person I'm Delhi my name is Delhi".
"Shut up we know who you are!".
"I did nothing wrong please let me go".
"I think mr lore will be happy to see you".
"I already told him I don't want to go to the camps". I didnt moved a muscle.
"But you will because you lied to us about being white". Dex pulled the blade closer to my skin.
"Follow us diamond". The woman smiled level.
"Who are you?".
"I'm luna guard at the White House from mr lore, he asked me personally to get you and of course I couldn't get-go of this special price". She pulled my chin in her hand examine my face.
"Now come with us and we promise we won't tell the media about your little lie, shawn will be defenestrated about it he thought he finely gets a beautiful blond girl to love but then he realize...".

She's right he doesn't love the real me he loves the idea of 'me'...

Tears welled up in my eyes not only because I've been threshed but mostly because I finely realize the painful truth.
My whole body relaxed from sadness couldn't beat the pain in my heart again which took luna and dex just a second to dragg me towards the van.
The pain grew in my chest my heart started racing.
"Shawn shawn help!..". Dex pulled something like a cloth in my mouth muffling my warning sigh to shawn.
It was soft and soaked smelled like wine something sweet and fruity something...

Waking up with a slow heavy head sitting straight up into the van my hands occupied behind my back right together with something like tie wraps.
"Hey let me go!". I rubbed my worst together trying to get them to wrap to loosen a little.
"Dex!". I dumbed my sholder onto the wall of the trunk.
"Shut up!". His loud bang was his response.
My chest tightened with every beat of my heart making it harder for me to breathe the room stared spinning giving me a sick cold shiver ran down my spine.
"Dex can we stop? I feel sick".
I saw his shaking his head through the little window into the car driver's cabin.
"Please". I grumbled towards the floor holding my stomach.

A long half-hour later the door opened I opened my eyes instantly shielding them from the sun.
Luna climbed in choughing down next to me. I looked at her for a while.
She didn't flick an inch.
"You aren't looking good are you?".
I shook my head.
"No worry we have a doctor in the camps".
"I don't want to let me go I didn't anything wrong". I still clung on my stomach.
"You don't have anything to want". She patted my cheek. Tapped my chin up.
"Don't worry you won't have any pain". She smiled with that I felt a stinging in my neck.

"Wake up diamond". Luna kicked my stomach softly. As soon as I opened my eyes I was dragged up by one side.
"Dex". Luna motioned him to grab my other arm.
They dragged me out of the van onto the grinselpath. My feet struggled to keep up with them. We walked into a major Castel.

Is this the camp?

For the inside, it was cold and empty caron floors and some walls gave it a grim look.
Eyes for guards followed me.
Someone came towards us.

Carl...

I made myself as heavy as portable making it harder for luna and dex to dragg me along.
"Diamond good to finely see you come on I wanna introduce you to someone". Carl lifted my chin slowly explaining my face.
"And we need to bring back the real you". He smiled a scary toothy smile.
"She needs a doctor first we don't want her to pass out And miss all the fun". Luna nodded as car moving dex to take me towards a hall leading to a hospital wing.