𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

I woke up the next morning HURT

I woke up the next morning HURT. Sore ain't even the word at this point. I could barely get up to go in the bathroom. 

"Sadiya we finna get ready to go, you not dressed yet?" he popped his head into the bathroom door and I just glared at him through the mirror. 

"I'm almost done Semaj, I know you see me moving slow, right?" I replied and he chuckled. I don't know what the hell is so funny because I'm clearly in pain nigga. "Stop laughing, shit" I mumbled, going back to my face. 

Like I didn't know what to expect, clearly, but I didn't think it'd hurt this bad. Something that made me feel that good shouldn't make me feel like this the next day. 

"Why you mad?" he laughed again, coming in the bathroom fully dressed outside of his shoes. He stood directly behind me while I tried to apply my lash. "You hear me talking to you girl?" he asked, squeezing on my butt. 

"Semaj. I'm putting my lashes on stoppp!" I whined. I was always messing these hoes up and I needed to be still. "I hear you, damn," I finally got the last corner down and turned around to face him. 

"So whatchu gotta lil attitude fa'?"

"Because my body is hurting, Maj," I spoke. "Don't you laugh either, my shit aches," I rolled my eyes seeing him smirk. 

"You want daddy to make it feel better?" he bit his lip, gripping my ass again. 

Absolutely...

"We gotta go," I breathed out when he kissed at my neck. He just kept going and I had to fight to say no because he would keep me in here all damn day. 

"Wait till we get back, you not walking no more," he kissed my lips and let me go. "Get dressed, juicy, we finna go," he spoke, exiting the bathroom. 

                                               **

We sat at their daddy's favorite restaurant together with Syn and Shah who looked extra in love today. She was all under his arm, which was very unusual because usually she looked like she wanted to beat his ass. 

"You slept good, mamas?" Syn asked me, toying with Shaheem's bracelet. 

"Uh...yeah I did, you?" I awkwardly replied, sipping my lemonade. I wanted to tell her but Shah is like my brother and I don't ned my brother hearing how I lost my virginity last night and it was so good I cried.

Twice. 

"No I did not but I feel fantastic so who cares," she chuckled. 

Oh....well at least I'm not alone.

We talked as we ate, more stories about his dad and how bad Semaj was when he was a kid. 

"This little demonic ass nigga used to bite the shit out of me," Shah rolled his eyes. "We was only four years apart so I used to be piecing his ass up," he chuckled. "Every time he spent the summer with us we fought like six days out the week, bad ass lil four and five year old, tryna beat my ass," he shook his head and I couldn't help but laugh.