𝚌𝚑. 𝟷 - 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

Sero walked around the garden, knelt down, and took a sniff of the flowers. He smiled to himself. It had been awhile since he had peace and quiet like this. It was something he needed, since he recently had been struggling on his little crush on Denki. It had been growing uncontrollably these past few weeks, and Sero was a coward to say anything about it. It was actually weird for Sero, because he had never been the type to be into romance. But now things are different. He can't stop having little fantasies about Denki in class.

Quiet footsteps entered the area. Crunching leaves caused Sero to turn around, and catch the sight of an amazed Kaminari. Kaminari looked at Sero, and smiled.

"Wow dude, I've never seen this part of UA before..it's beautiful! We should hang here more often."

Sero smiled back at him, and stood up.

"Sure, dude. But now we should get going to class, right? Isn't that what you're here for?"

. ˚₊· ✯ . . * + .. ˚₊· ✯ . . * + .

Sero sat swiftly entered the classroom quickly, and took a seat.

Mr. Aizawa crept out of his sleeping bag, dusted himself off, and groggily piped down the class.

"Everyone shut up..we have an announcement."

Mina stood up from her seat. Mina, described my Kirishima himself, is a bubbly and energetic girl who used to go to his school. He used to have a huge crush on her, until he met Bakugou.

 "Who's the other person? You said "WE"! Is it your boyfriend Present Mic?!"

Aizawa became flustered, so unusual for him. He snarled at Mina.

"First off, yes. It is Present Mic. And second, he isn't my boyfriend. So sit back down, before I expel you."

Mina sat back down in her seat pouting. 

The door almost broke down as Present Mic bursted in.

"YEEEEAHHH!"

Aizawa rolled his eyes. 

"Listen up, okay? And try not to be too obsessed with this.."

"There's going to be a dance. "

Everyone had different reactions. Mineta was a drooling mess, thinking of every other girl in a dress. Half the girls were already squealing. Most of the class was feeling almost worried, that of including Sero. Boys basically dominated the classroom, so there were limited females to ask out. It was first come, first serve. But Sero wasn't worried about that. He knew that Kaminari would take any chance he had to ask Jiro, and even if he did get turned down, he was probably straight.

"Dates are optional. Most of you are cowards though..so I highly doubt most of you will get one, but whatever. I'll give you time and dates later..the school staff are still planning it out, so It'll be awhile."

Present Mic wrapped his arm around him. "Shota's my date! I call it." He said with a wink.

"Aizawa crossed his arms and snarled again. 

"Whatever, I didn't say I was going to show up anyways. All you'll get is disappointment."

The class laughed, and they were dismissed for lunch.

. ˚₊· ✯ . . * + .. ˚₊· ✯ . . * + .

The Bakusquad walked down the corridor. Mina was jumping up and down, asking loads of questions, like:

"Bakugou, Kirishima, are you going together?! Obviously, right?"

"I wonder who I'll go with! What do you guys think?"

"Kaminari! Who do you plan on asking?"

"What about you, Sero? Huh?

"OH MY GOD, what're you guys going to wear?! Let's all go shopping together! Do you guys need help? I can help. Should I wear a dress? If so, what kind of dress? This is so exciting!"

𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑. 𝟷 - 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

611 words