𝚌𝚑. 𝟸 - 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜

> this chapter contains sero having an panic attack <

The Bakusquad sat in their usual spot. They were all interacting with each other, seeming happy, until Sero caught a smile of Denki. He then began to think. How will I ever have a chance with him? He's too good for me. Even if I was in his league, were best friends, and I would get turned down, I think. He started to pick on his food, before completely putting down his chopsticks, and really getting into thought.

What would my parents think if they knew I was gay? What would the Bakusquad think? I mean, Bakugou and Kirishima are dating, so I must be accepted, right? But what if I'm different? What if they secretly hate me? What if Kaminari hates me?

"Sero!"

Yeah. They would leave me.

"Sero.."

Sero put his hands on his forehead, and up his hair, in a stressed position.

But the Bakusquad would never-

"SERO!"

Sero snapped out of his thoughts, and widened his eyes. The whole squad was looking at him. 

"Sero, are you okay?"

Sero shook his head no, and frowned. He then got up and left.

"I think I'll go to the classroom early today."

. ˚₊· ✯ . . * + .. ˚₊· ✯ . . * + .

As Sero's classmates walked in, they were in surprise to see him. Usually, he came in last with the Bakusquad, making a ruckus. But today, he was off, and he looked sad. Tokoyami walked by him, and patted his back. 

Sero looked back, and smiled as a thank you.

The Bakusquad then came in, loud as usual, but stopped at Sero's desk. 

All of them but Bakugou of course, forced Sero into a big hug.

"Were so sorry!!"

Sero just laughed, letting them know he was okay. "What for?"

Mina squeezed him tighter. "For making you sad, of course!"