𝚌𝚑. 𝟻 - 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐎'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After 7 minutes were over, Kaminari had asked me out to the dance. It was the cutest thing ever, actually, having him look so confident. Truth is, I could've sworn I heard squealing after I said yes to him; But that only makes it cuter. There was only one problem now though, telling the Bakusquad. It was guaranteed Mina would fan girl over us. Bakugou, on the other hand wouldn't care. It was mainly Kirishima and Mina to worry about. That is, if Kaminari wanted to tell them. 

"So, how was it, guys?!"

It was Mina, who had her eyebrow raised.

Kaminari flashed a cute smile, and looked at me.

"Ah, well-"

"He's my date for the dance now," I quickly said.

Kirishima looked over at us, and gave a thumbs up.

"That's great, bro!"

Mina plastered a huge winning smile on her face.

"It'll be so fun! In fact- why don't we go shopping for our clothes?"

Bakugou looked over. "What's wrong with the clothes we all have currently? Why do we have to spend money?"

Mina rolled her eyes, and swatted Bakugou, though only lightly. "Formal clothes, Bakugou. If you ever get invited to these kind of events, you should wear formal clothes! You need to look nice. Plus, who doesn't love fashion?!"

. ˚₊· ✯ . . * + .. ˚₊· ✯ . . * + .

They were in the mall now, Mina had made them get up to get ready for the mall. She was serious. She wanted them all to make good impressions, especially on Class 1-B, who hated them, almost.

They first went shopping for Mina. No surprise when she visited over 5 stores to find the "perfect dress". 

Eventually, she gave up and told them she would go out to try again with Hagakure the next day.

And so, everyone else got a formal suit, in which they had different ties; colors varied on quirks, which they all thought was kind of cool.