𝚌𝚑. 𝟹 - 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍

𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐊𝐈'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I jumped into his chest. I didn't mean to, I really didn't. Bakugou's yelling startled me, that's all. But now what? It was like I couldn't move, or my body didn't want to..I looked up at Sero, and Sero looked down at me, But I still couldn't move! His body was surprisingly warm, and it made me feel safe. Finally, after a few seconds, I was in control of my body again. I moved away from Sero's chest, and became a blushing mess. Did I really just do that?! I hid my face. I've had the biggest crush on Sero ever since we met in the entrance exam. At first, I didn't know what it was, so I ignored it. I usually flirt with Jiro and other girls, sure..but my true intentions are to come off as a straight person. The reason I do this is because I don't know how the class would react if they knew the guy with the lowest grades was bi. It's harder than you think..

"Kaminari?"

I jumped again, damn I'm such a fool.

"Uwah..sorry!"

Sero laughed. "Nothing biggie. Come on in, all of you. I cleaned for you."

We all walked into his room. I was like Mina, who hadn't seen his dorm since the room presentation. Personally, I voted for him as Room King. And we usually hung out in my dorm. For some reason, Sero would always try and avoid being in his dorm. It was like he's hiding something.

Sero adjusted something in his desk while showing the others in. 

"Heh..just don't look around that much, okay?"

Bakugou scoffed. "Weird favor to ask. But I respect it."

Kirishima laughed. "If he respects it, then so do I!"

Sero smiled. It seemed fake, though.

Mina jumped up and down. "Sooo..I say we talk about the upcoming events! Do you all have dates for the dance?"

Bakugou turned to Kirishima, and yelled.

"HEY SHITTY HAIR, WANNA BE MY DATE FOR THE DANCE?"

Kirishima blinked, and smiled. "Sure. I thought you already asked-"

Bakugou slapped Kirishima's mouth shut. "There's your answer.

Mina smiled. "Cuteee~"

She then went into thinking mode. Maybe I'll just go for fun..I doubt anyone would ask me. But it's always fun to dress up for these kind of things!"