𝚌𝚑. 𝟺 - 𝟽 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗

After some minutes of just staring at the knife, Sero gently pushed the dorm room open, and stared at the squad. They  stared back at him too, not knowing what to say. What are you supposed to say when you find out that one of your best friends is cutting himself? Well, they didn't know. Sero tossed the snacks on his bed, then walked over to us. He took a look at the knife in Mina's hand, and raised his eyebrows. 

"Oh.."

Mina shoved Sero. "Why would you do that?!"

At first, Sero was confused.

"Wait, what? Do what?"

After some thinking, Sero finally got it. He started to panic.

"WAIT, NONONONO."

The squad looked up at him.

Sero started to laugh.

"Ah..I don't cut myself, guys! I use that knife for my fruits! I've been on a diet lately, trying to stay healthy, and I'm really fond of strawberries."

Sero gave an uneasy, guilt smile. "Sorry if I made you guys worry..I do have panic attacks once in a while, but I wont stoop down that low, I promise!"

Kirishima scowled. "You promise?"

"I promise."

. ˚₊· ✯ . . * + .. ˚₊· ✯ . . * + .

And so, they popped open the snacks, and resumed the movie. It was alright; they definitely seen better, of course, but no one really complained. In fact, they were dreading the end of it, because they knew that afterwards, Mina would force them to play games. Mina had always been a fangirl, hyper and full of energy. She was bound to set up a couple of dates, or even make them do something dirty.

Mina jumped up from her position on the bed. (Everyone was sharing Sero's bed. Since they're all comfortable with each other, they didn't mind touching legs or arms. Just nothing too extreme, like crouch area, etc.)

"Well, you all know what's next!" Mina winked at them.

"Party games.." Kirishima sighed.

Mina giggled, then closed the laptop.

"Everyone sit down, I have a game!"